• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

End of the Year

As I don't know you that much yet, I'd pick hugs every day since I love a good hug and hang out to get to know you better, haha.

Fun aside though, I'm really looking forward to 2021. 2020 has been too long, cold, unforgiving and destructive for too many of us and I'm afraid that these circumstances will haunt us for many more years to come until everything can perfectly normalize again. Let's hope that 2021 sets some wrongs to rights again!

:)

Unkil neengala pesiyathu....expect d unexpected:spoileralert:
Naane than paesiyathu.. But correct a purinjikanum.... Seeri varum kaalai maari chinna boy illa.. Hug... Una daughter a ninaichu kaetathu, number suma apo po paesuvatharku... Nothing more mezhugu

divi, Unmaiya sollu, post potiye, idhula edachum onnu, for eg, mobile number share pannuviya sollalam tappu illa adhukunu ippadiya
Enaku kudutha reply than ellarukum mama inuma ne purijikala none of the above than for all unaki kuda antha points one or two consider panna vaipu iruku ana enaku vaipey illa avalo bayam en mela ena divi righta :Laugh1: