• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

End of a dramatic season

kannaa

Mr.Amiable Loner Of Zozo ❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
As we seen this season has been the best forever as we seen some set of new records in history ever ........the highest score in zpl history ever 74 runs .........n the highest wickets in a over ......(5 wickets)........n least runs conceded (2 runs).........

so as the winners of zpl 3 here is a small dedication to @Mission warriors.........n it's a new record now tooo.......3 seasons 3 cups one captain(s).........i congratulate both @ModernSanyasi n @Mission for creating a era......

View attachment 120760
N more over i personally want to thank @JUPITER for trusting me n making me part of this wonderful season........

Some may think what she did.........only me know how hard she worked to entertain u guys some sleepless nights too to make some perfect videos so ntg can get this season get down.......take a bow

N finally i thank to each n every player for spending ur time n participating in the game
u guys are one behind the success...... @Mission @Nilaani @Shyam @ARYAN tnq for helping me......

Signing off from this season.......

Last edited:
As we seen this season has been the best forever as we seen some set of new records in history ever ........the highest score in zpl history ever 74 runs .........n the highest wickets in a over ......(5 wickets)........n least runs conceded (2 runs).........

so as the winners of zpl 3 here is a small dedication to @Mission warriors.........n it's a new record now tooo.......3 seasons 3 cups one captain(s).........i congratulate both @ModernSanyasi n @Mission for creating a era......

View attachment 120760

wow ....... :clapping:

View attachment 120760
N more over i personally want to thank @JUPITER for trusting me n making me part of this wonderful season........

Some may think what she did.........only me know how hard she worked to entertain u guys some sleepless nights too to make some perfect videos so ntg can get this season get down.......take a bow

N finally i thank to each n every player for spending ur time n participating in the game
u guys are one behind the success...... @Mission @Nilaani @Shyam @ARYAN tnq for helping me......

That is superb. Nice editing and apt video for the theme of ZPL Season 3

View attachment 120760

Hahahha Video horrible bro ....:Cwl:
i am not the Hero of our film that's my team i.e Super 8 of Mission Warriors.:heart1:
Thank you warriors
@Dare Devil @Fudge virus @Mighty Thor @Viberr @PulliRraja @Yorker333 @Arun_iconic @Dove @Dev1 @ALoNeInMiLLionS @Surya27 @Ajay Singh @ReddyGari ammai @BruceWayne :heart1:
Thank you very much for your dedication for making entertainment and for organising zpl3 @Aashman and @JUPITER :heart1: Love u all..

View attachment 120760

:heart1: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: Nice editing broo

View attachment 120760

:inlove: amazing.....nice editing bro...

View attachment 120760

user2130186_ee18c85c3e9c.gif

View attachment 120760

Great work bro

View attachment 120760

Excellent umpiring:clapping: the comments which u gave at the spot is just mind blowing :whistle: i thoroughly enjoyed your umpiring skill through out the season:rock: keep it up and continue the work for the next season man:Like: you can try commentator job for the icc matches:angel::selfie:

BP at the peak lol