• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my Eid lunch experience. I indulged in some mouthwatering biryani from a local restaurant, and it was absolutely delicious! What about you all? What did you have for lunch on Eid? Let's share our festive culinary adventures!
Me too got an invitation for Eid Biriyani :tso:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my Eid lunch experience. I indulged in some mouthwatering biryani from a local restaurant, and it was absolutely delicious! What about you all? What did you have for lunch on Eid? Let's share our festive culinary adventures!
But I don't celebrate Eid. But I love to eat, and if it's biriyani, I won't listen to anything else...

Here Eid is today and I got an invitation from one of my childhood muslim friend for Eid Lunch

Yummy