• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Don't hide or minimize the insults and belittlements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don't answer on this nonsense but you keep posting n posting.... yesterday admin ask which id u cry for ???? That get kicked u ddnt reply u came to chat to say about me only hypocrisy this hypocrisy that .... pls its enough u are not even registered user.

I usually don't answer on this nonsense but you keep posting n posting.... yesterday admin ask which id u cry for ???? That get kicked u ddnt reply u came to chat to say about me only hypocrisy this hypocrisy that .... pls its enough u are not even registered user.

U really think U need to reply for ur hypocrisy, when you can show your dictatorship

I replied when she kicked me, I didn't used many abusive word, u get what you give still I use vry soft words
Haha really you don't even how to talk politely I was thinking to support you because when I came on this I also got muted for 5 days but @JUPITER helped me to remove that mute. It was system fault but you don't even know how to talk with others and you say you didn't abuse anyone. How can someone trust you because we don't even know check my comment did I say something wrong to you? Try to be a mature person..

U really think U need to reply for ur hypocrisy, when you can show your dictators

Haha really you don't even how to talk politely I was thinking to support you because when I came on this I also got muted for 5 days but @JUPITER helped me to remove that mute. It was system fault but you don't even know how to talk with others and you say you didn't abuse anyone. How can someone trust you because we don't even know check my comment did I say something wrong to you? Try to be a mature person..
Who told you to trust me?

Mind your language, your parents don't know how to tlk or they didn't teach how to talk to people
also why involve my parents maybe the system is right you are a sick lady, if i would get kicked lol i wouldnt care less and just sit it out you seem to make this chatsite your home and gets mad when evicted lol

Who told you to trust me?
Then why are you crying here if you don't know how to talk. Haha
You say you didn't abuse but those screenshots explain alot sometimes sharps words hurt more than abusive words

when u don't have answer for ur hypocrisy u kick people, u think I have this prblm, u have prblm of jealousy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-28-51-042_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-28-51-042_com.android.chrome.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-26-30-612_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-26-30-612_com.android.chrome.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 21
also why involve my parents maybe the system is right you are a sick lady, if i would get kicked lol i wouldnt care less and just sit it out you seem to make this chatsite your home and gets mad when evicted lol
I am not involving you spitting shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-25-53-072_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-25-53-072_com.android.chrome.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 21
My reaction was vry polite unlike urs,u used harsh words as always, I didn't used words like you. U mute n kick n instigate u r abuser supporter. N u know that, I don't know how you face urself after commiting sin of harrassing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.