• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Don't hide or minimize the insults and belittlements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERPLEX

Behavior of horrible mods must be taken seriously

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-10-22-43-14-413_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-10-22-43-14-413_com.android.chrome.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2023-04-10-22-21-39-552_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-10-22-21-39-552_com.android.chrome.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2023-04-10-22-18-42-747_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-10-22-18-42-747_com.android.chrome.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 48
Seriously a new guest nick ? N u judging by few words if u get kicked out then their might be a reason for sure n u think it's done for grudges without any mistake.......ok so u posted the complaint thread right then tell what's ur chat nick

Seriously a new guest nick ? N u judging by few words if u get kicked out then their might be a reason for sure n u think it's done for grudges without any mistake.......ok so u posted the complaint thread right then tell what's ur chat nick
she is old user of chat room you judge her by guest nick she remove her id because of bad behavior very soon all women in hindi room leave site because of mod ego abusive rule

May i know the username you have used when you got the KICK. I did check 3 guest id of yours and none got kicked out, so it should be some other guest account. So give me the exact username that you have used while got the kick.

she is old user of chat room you judge her by guest nick she remove her id because of bad behavior very soon all women in hindi room leave site because of mod ego abusive rule
I'm not judging her i just asked her nick which got 30 days muted n kicked out when she didn't made any mistake then y fear to reveal her nick

Last edited:
I'm laughing at the fact that mods are being blamed when clearly it says the system muted them ,so must have been spamming or something the system didnt like

When I ask her y didn't she mute or kick users like topic2 who is always making personal comments (also have history of paedo comments-Circuit7)she laughs wid him, she kicked me when I ask her for her hypocrisy, why this biasedness.
Rather than trying to make users behave in the way you u sud do, which is time-consuming and complicated, the most natural solution is for you to look to understand how each person behaves and then find the best compromise between how every users functions. This could be through simple, one-to-one conversations, or through collective role-playing situations.
this is the scariest site to find such dishonest hypocrite mods writing all sorts of sappy, ass kissing comments to poke users they don't like, comment after comment of saccharine praises, then took and took from you, many hours of your time. Ppl Come here to enjoy not to get bullied , bullied by mod, it's goint too far, she needs to say sry, she is mod she can't instigate users by making personal comments for past comments, she is sick, tell her to say sorry. Many users are victims of her dictatorship she is using her power for her personal benefit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-35-00-776_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-35-00-776_com.android.chrome.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-14-40-958_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-14-40-958_com.android.chrome.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-16-25-987_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-16-25-987_com.android.chrome.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-17-50-176_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-12-11-17-50-176_com.android.chrome.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 27
How cud u say that might be a reason? How cud u judge us? She might be wrong y can't u say this, u didn't added any points against her, isn't this partiality? If u don't know the whole matter don't poke ur nose!!!

How cud u say that might be a reason? How cud u judge us? She might be wrong y can't u say this, u didn't added any points against her, isn't this partiality? If u don't know the whole matter don't poke ur nose!!!
U think everything happens will be done by her haven't u Read @Aphrodite response to u
I'm laughing at the fact that mods are being blamed when clearly it says the system muted them ,so must have been spamming or something the system didnt like
It clearly states that it's done by system not by any moderator......u think u r correct and others wrong???

May i know the username you have used when you got the KICK. I did check 3 guest id of yours and none got kicked out, so it should be some other guest account. So give me the exact username that you have used while got the kick.
I didn't knew tht I wud be kicked for no reason or else I must have taken ss of my name , I have shared another ss n other user victim of her dictation.

I didn't knew tht I wud be kicked for no reason or else I must have taken ss of my name , I have shared another ss n other user victim of her dictation.
stop crying holy fuck you are a grown woman, and it seems you have nothing better to do in life then to shit talk a mod on a chat site ..... grow up

Not at all, I want proof of system mute, I haven't used any prohibited words
If you didn't do anything you don't have to afraid anyone. Just share your username which got kicked. Staff will check it out..

Mind you language my friend.
U talking like that only, first analyze things first then tell me, n also Aphordite u saying that was system mute Seriously? System worte don't talk about me sick lady? If you can't be fair say clearly!

I already did, r u blind?
I think you've lost your mind. If you can't even behave properly on forum how can someone support you. I'm out of this sh*t. I thought it's system fault or something but you don't even know how to talk and you're giving lessons to others @Killua Zoldyck

I think you've lost your mind. If you can't even behave properly on forum how can someone support you. I'm out of this sh*t. I thought it's system fault or something but you don't even know how to talk and you're giving lessons to others @Killua Zoldyck
I replied when she kicked me, I didn't used many abusive word, u get what you give still I use vry soft words

Status
Not open for further replies.