• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dont Appreciated being muted

And FYI we don't warn pedos, we see them we ban them gather info and report. Let's not mix things up.

since when has it been the mods or admin have to stay on when in the room
come on you know we have other rooms to go though and are watching out for a cuntass pedo who goes in german room we are trying to stop ,again like i said the abuser we know about and have for days (hence why i informed you seeing you have been away) ,i also remember the rift and what is i don't understand is the fact NOTHING or COMMENTS have been made like that towards other mods or Admins who have been in but stepped away
plus from what i see she did warn she was stepping away and i looked at the same screen shots seeing you sent me them on skype but before i could find out it had escalated to here but also i have seen stuff even said ,which to be honest now i find extremely childish ,pming other users about it ,turning them letting them know YOUR side
tell me did you tell them about the incident between you and red and another vip ( who i may say has voiced also her opinion about red being mod to me)
seeing this DRAMA is happening lets have the full truth and full story

either way if it had been you or anyone else they would have got muted to and myself ,VT ,Gaia or Dane would have done the same weather a normal user or a vip
red stated to someone that she knew she wasn't liked by some anyway who clarified that to a Admin
so im saying this not GET OVER IT
she banned the abuser ,she muted a attack towards mods cause that what SHE took it for ,she did RISE above it and didn't take it personally she simple did what she was taught and told to do

and for the comment you said as you left earlier so you know I banned you 2 hours

and for all those i know who will read this from you now lil gang LEARN THE STORIES FIRST
any more of stupid childish Drama and not only will the guilty be banned but those who get involved ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Thank you wifey, you saved me some typing time. I was gonna say the exact same thing.

she never rose above she acted and continue to act like a child who won't admit they made a mistake!
How is she acting like a child? Only person I see "not rising above it" it's you though..... you were not even muted, the mute was not permanent, and it happened yesterday. We're surely dwelling in the past. And as we said we know that she was on her right to mute. Rose and I would have told her had she made a mistake. And we read it and we all agreed it was correct. But here we are dragging it like a dead dog. Not we, you. Moving on not part of vocabulary? And it's childlike to go and try to "turn users" against others so you can get back up and drag people who were not even on to the drama you're making. It is very pretty to see. Congratulations on your time traveling to high school, I really do feel like I am in a movie. And no apologies this time for just being done over people saying this much bs over a mute! Grow up ffs!

I don't see anyone rising above it but Foxy. I am actually tired of reading that line, implying that WE staff have to do this and that WE have to do that. We're not fucking robots and especially we're not dumb! We know when people are talking about us we don't need to see our names being said. Oh again missing the point of what's being said. No we're not because we see beyond what happened. We know the history and even that not long ago gifs being posted were a reason to gang up on Foxy. Is it fair? No! And I am only saying this to point out the fact that coming from someone who never asks that kind of questions about other staff members, asked specifically about Foxy. And for knowing that the question would lead up to more drama in the room, more than the abuser coming in had already caused, and the fact we know you'd make more comments you got a 30 minutes mute. You were not banned. You were not permanently muted. The 30 minutes ended yesterday but again here you all are turning this into a novelty, better a soap opera, and it's not even fun.

I'm not sure how much of the forum guests can read, but I thing threads like this should be made members only. This is really not good for Chat ZoZo image if the forum wants to become number one. I would hesitate to join if I was a guest and I read a thread where "Adult" people can't seem to sort out a disagreement and move on.
Just my opinion......
Oh, and Tony, hope you like the pic? :wink:

So @some=guy now explained to us why is was so important to let joyph know when it was between vip and mod
I'm just gonna leave them here and let people see what they think about the snarky and snide sarcastic remarks in which is not rising above so think about it.
personally I trying to figure out why everything got posted when I got it all on skype with a message as "As I can't post on the forum"

received_735199406863018.jpegreceived_333569434038154.jpeg

Attachments

• received_2322694244684067.jpeg
    received_2322694244684067.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 30
  • received_346116519307162.jpeg
    received_346116519307162.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 26
  • received_1223771297770564.jpeg
    received_1223771297770564.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 29
  • received_503424430150444.jpeg
    received_503424430150444.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 28
I'm not sure how much of the forum guests can read, but I thing threads like this should be made members only. This is really not good for Chat ZoZo image if the forum wants to become number one. I would hesitate to join if I was a guest and I read a thread where "Adult" people can't seem to sort out a disagreement and move on.
Just my opinion......
Oh, and Tony, hope you like the pic? :wink:
one of the purposes of the forum is for users to complain when they feel a mistake was made. How they reply is not under anyone's control but theirs. And every forum has this kind of thread going, some even have threads names "Drama Threads" and they're also popular. If anything shows that staff is committed to doing their jobs and being present at all times. Users are free to speak, agreements not always happen, because people are free to disagree and so on, and how people react is not up to zozo to dictate, it's the person typing who is.