• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dont Appreciated being muted

Bambi

i made the comment.....that i thought mods had to stay when logged in....Not having a go at Foxy and she muted me....wtf....sorry i have an opinion.
I asked the question.....but hey you can say i have a 9.2 inch dick in main and want pussy and it okay and call sophies daughter a slut.
I did not mention her name at all or attack her...
i was not talking shit about her at anytime...it was a question...not directed at her at all.
I want to know why she muted me - as l take it personally....but she took it out on me.....
Even Heliz said asking a general question...do you want screen shots
Zeus i have scene shots of the conversation....so l cannot ask a question - when did chat become the Nazi police
And who gets muted for over 10 minutes...if any other chatter this would not have happened...
Foxy has made the comment - i insulted her - you - do you want the screen shots as l have them
The reason l was muted for insulting a mod...please show me where. this was a personal attack on me.....and she even says it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0087[1].JPG
    IMG_0087[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0088[1].JPG
    IMG_0088[1].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0089[1].JPG
    IMG_0089[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0090[1].JPG
    IMG_0090[1].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0091[1].JPG
    IMG_0091[1].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0093[1].JPG
    IMG_0093[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
the abuse soph is having is a thing been going onfor weeks we know about it and the cunt is a ip changer
soph has been told to simply block him
he lays in wait til mods and admins are busy
so its a known problem
we are doing our best to stop it hence why I hired a mod for the night shift but we are allowed to take breaks or be away from the screen ,
red is still new to her new role so support is what she needs

the abuse soph is having is a thing been going onfor weeks we know about it and the cunt is a ip changer
so its a known problem
we are doing our best to stop it hence why I hired a mod for the night shift but we are allowed to take breaks or be away from the screen ,
I understand that Rose...but show me where l have abused Foxy.....i did not have a go at her at all but she mutes me....and she even says l hate her...i made a bet with a chatter that i would be muted or kicked by her within week and how true it was.... never once did l have a go at her....and why did she not go into my pm and say behave...no warning at all. And this is not about Soph its about Foxy and me....i want to know and please show me where l went wrong

im gonna be honest with you ambi cause me and you always have been together ,i do find what you said a lil sarcastic seeing i know the history concerning you ,another vip and red ok and the fact what made it sand out for me was i have never seen you say something like that tome or about the other staff when they have been on .so in this case i think its the same thing red maybe saw ,i understand you have been away and so didn't know about the cuntcake after soph but what i would advise is maybe as grown up you and red talk out your shit and ask her ,you are one of MY vips and red is now one of MY mods ,her job is now protect you ladies and users and do what we all do , see where i'm going ,if you don't like each other then fine but i wont have snarky snipes going on in the main ,she has her job to do and she will do it how we taught her

It's a very easy thing to tell how staff should act, when most have a hard time blocking, it's very hilarious tbh and I am not sorry for pointing it out. We get constant complaints about how the site gets all abusers and pedos during U.S night time, and that we should have more staff, and that we should do this and that and blah blah bah, as if we didn't know how to do things here. Then we get a mod to watch all rooms at night, but it's not someone you like or approve of so it's not the right one, and by "you"I mean everyone who's probably gonna post here or has said or will say about our choice of mod.
We are allowed to get out of our screen. Like we need to eat, pee, poop, basic needs right? It's not our fault if abusers like that one come in when we're not on or watching the screen. Just because were staff it did not suddenly turned us into rooted plants, stuck forever in front of the screen, and I am saying this because that's what started it all right? Foxy being away from her laptop? if she hadn't banned the guy then I'd understand all the talk about her being gone. But she did ban, action was taken but the whole problem was that she did not stay quiet after feeling insulted by what she read being said about her.
We're human beings just as you all are, and from what I see no one likes feeling insulted or being insulted. But what is insult? Is it only when you call someone a name? Is it when you just go and say nasty things? Not only those things are considered abuse. Mean comments, with the name being said or not is also abuse. What we recommend to users is to block right? You never do, some do it, others don't, and what should we do when we get the abuse? Is it any different one a guy comes in and abuses Rose and myself with nasty comments to when regular users do it? No it's not any different. It's the same thing, and it is against our rules. Foxy did not mute anyone based on previous history, but only based on what happened on this specific day.

like i said to i understand bambi being upset at what the cuntass abuser said but she has also not been aware we know about it and i also get the comment said can feel and seem like a attack and as gaia said to we can't always be watching the screen we do have other rooms to watch or need to step away . so i hope this clears everything up on each side and in cases like this being ADULTS talk it between you in private and then if it's still not worked out bring it to us

You are missing the point...really..but l am moving on...this is not about Soph and there is a block button...also VIPS cannot go into pm and when they dont like it plead innocence in main....its not fair...Case closed move on...l learnt some won my respect and other lost it...

It's a very easy thing to tell how staff should act, when most have a hard time blocking, it's very hilarious tbh and I am not sorry for pointing it out. We get constant complaints about how the site gets all abusers and pedos during U.S night time, and that we should have more staff, and that we should do this and that and blah blah bah, as if we didn't know how to do things here. Then we get a mod to watch all rooms at night, but it's not someone you like or approve of so it's not the right one, and by "you"I mean everyone who's probably gonna post here or has said or will say about our choice of mod.
We are allowed to get out of our screen. Like we need to eat, pee, poop, basic needs right? It's not our fault if abusers like that one come in when we're not on or watching the screen. Just because were staff it did not suddenly turned us into rooted plants, stuck forever in front of the screen, and I am saying this because that's what started it all right? Foxy being away from her laptop? if she hadn't banned the guy then I'd understand all the talk about her being gone. But she did ban, action was taken but the whole problem was that she did not stay quiet after feeling insulted by what she read being said about her.
We're human beings just as you all are, and from what I see no one likes feeling insulted or being insulted. But what is insult? Is it only when you call someone a name? Is it when you just go and say nasty things? Not only those things are considered abuse. Mean comments, with the name being said or not is also abuse. What we recommend to users is to block right? You never do, some do it, others don't, and what should we do when we get the abuse? Is it any different one a guy comes in and abuses Rose and myself with nasty comments to when regular users do it? No it's not any different. It's the same thing, and it is against our rules. Foxy did not mute anyone based on previous history, but only based on what happened on this specific day.
sorry sexy she muted me .....and l did not attack her but mods and admin will stick together....i build the bridge and over it.....but l have proof i did nothing wrong...

Last edited:
i see where your coming from bams i do ,i saw the ss you sent me and i get it but i also looked from what red saw to and others ,red says she was stepping away ,she does and the cunt comes out and goes on the attack ,then she deals with it but in the fuss and users jumping on it ,she also sees a comment about the md (her) not being there ,she felt attacked and not as herself but as the MOD
like you said yes there is a block but let me just inform you ,i was sent ss over the past weeks about this guy by soph and though others till i had to yell at her to use the damn block so it is just as much frustrating for us as her ,i see what you wanted to say and the fact tha now we actually Have a MOD for nights who is there to do what we have been needing is a good thing for us all but see from both sides is what we are saying what you said probably wasn't meant as a attack but can be seen as one ,espiscially seeing we the staff have been dissed and abused somany times about not doing our jobs

so its a known problem
Its not about Sophie!!!!!!! he was not on when l was muted by Foxy....

i made the comment.....that i thought mods had to stay when logged in....Not having a go at Foxy and she muted me....wtf....sorry i have an opinion.
I asked the question.....but hey you can say i have a 9.2 inch dick in main and want pussy and it okay and call sophies daughter a slut.
I did not mention her name at all or attack her...
i was not talking shit about her at anytime...it was a question...not directed at her at all.
I want to know why she muted me - as l take it personally....but she took it out on me.....
Even Heliz said asking a general question...do you want screen shots
Zeus i have scene shots of the conversation....so l cannot ask a question - when did chat become the Nazi police
And who gets muted for over 10 minutes...if any other chatter this would not have happened...
Foxy has made the comment - i insulted her - you - do you want the screen shots as l have them
The reason l was muted for insulting a mod...please show me where. this was a personal attack on me.....and she even says it!!!
it's terrible to think we can be muted because the mod has a feeling we don't like them!

Oh yeah it was because when I said to foxy it was wrong she would'nt of muted anyone else for asking that question foxy said "well she's never liked me".

I read it all, and Rose and I have spoken and handling it. That was not the reason of the mute.

whats the differance between me stepping away from my screen and not watching ,having abuser come in and yet have no one making the comment about "Thought when mods are they having to stay on "
so because of ancient history between the new mod and two vips this DRAMA is suddenly starting ,if it had been me or gaia or Hades on and WE step away would something been said then ?

Everyone has actually missed the point - i asked the question look at screen shot 1 - i thought mods had to stay when here. To me that is not abuse or having a go at her. She could have replied....sorry l am having connection issues. I made a bet with a chatter - that she would mute or kick me within a week - how true was that. The question was not directed at her. Also why was l not given a warning. Pedos come on with disgusting names and they get a warning. I am still confused on the reason for the mute as sexy says has nothing to do with me asking the question

since when has it been the mods or admin have to stay on when in the room
come on you know we have other rooms to go though and are watching out for a cuntass pedo who goes in german room we are trying to stop ,again like i said the abuser we know about and have for days (hence why i informed you seeing you have been away) ,i also remember the rift and what is i don't understand is the fact NOTHING or COMMENTS have been made like that towards other mods or Admins who have been in but stepped away
plus from what i see she did warn she was stepping away and i looked at the same screen shots seeing you sent me them on skype but before i could find out it had escalated to here but also i have seen stuff even said ,which to be honest now i find extremely childish ,pming other users about it ,turning them letting them know YOUR side
tell me did you tell them about the incident between you and red and another vip ( who i may say has voiced also her opinion about red being mod to me)
seeing this DRAMA is happening lets have the full truth and full story

either way if it had been you or anyone else they would have got muted to and myself ,VT ,Gaia or Dane would have done the same weather a normal user or a vip
red stated to someone that she knew she wasn't liked by some anyway who clarified that to a Admin
so im saying this not GET OVER IT
she banned the abuser ,she muted a attack towards mods cause that what SHE took it for ,she did RISE above it and didn't take it personally she simple did what she was taught and told to do
and for the comment you said as you left earlier so you know I banned you 2 hours

and for all those i know who will read this from you now lil gang LEARN THE STORIES FIRST
any more of stupid childish Drama and not only will the guilty be banned but those who get involved ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

What I said earlier is about this: "it's terrible to think we can be muted because the mod has a feeling we don't like them!" that was not the reason why the mute happen, if anyone else had done it that person would have gotten the same treatment.