• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you trust the reviews in imdb and rotten tomatoes?

For indian films i never check the rating....But when i watch a random movie on OTT platforms then i will check Imdb rating to know whether it's worth watching

I will not check with IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes before a watching movie.

But I do check these sites for reviews and ratings after watching the movies

IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes saves some time before i decide to commit time into the movie. However Imdb and Rotten Tomatoes are way more different when it comes to reviews. IMDB is more like User review and Rotten Tomatoes is critics review. However you can check both to Check a movie. I used to prefer imdb before but now i lean more towards Rotten Tomatoes.

I personally prefer IMDb.

Simply, iMDB offers a lot more information on movies and shows. Many argue that reviews are more reliable from Rotten Tomatoes, mainly because it is operated by film critics and those that went to film school. Whereas, iMDB allows anyone to vote and write reviews on movies and television shows.
1659192147878.png
You might ask, “Where is the downfall in this?” Well you see a majority of the population are not critics, nor did they go to school for art/film. Personally, I don't care what “critics” have to say about certain film and/or shows. And I prefer the opinions of us everyday people over critics any day. Also Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Warner Brothers… Im not saying that there is any bias in their rating but you never know just food for thought. And if you are wondering IMDb is owned by Amazon.

Last edited:
How often do you check the film rating and reviews before watching any films? And do you consider the reviews and rating in the imdb and rotten tomatoes websites?

View attachment 6843 View attachment 6844
Mostly i tend to check.
Especially for the ones i havent heard of anything.
For instance on prime i tend to watch any random movie with the rating of 6.5-7 or +.
Few times for me to go with the rating turned out good,and somtimes just disgusting and found much boring& time waste.
So for me reading the description and brief story line goes must.

I don't trust any of these sites i only trust review of my friends who explain the best in worst and worst in marvel :Cwl: