• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you talk to your pets?

I talk to every animal, I talk to ants and other insects too. I even talk to my ceiling fan. And most importantly I look at the sky or the moon at nights and talk to them, it feels like I am talking to God when I do that. Yep, you heard me right, I talk to God, but he never talks back, he is a very shy guy :confused:

I talk to every animal, I talk to ants and other insects too. I even talk to my ceiling fan. And most importantly I look at the sky or the moon at nights and talk to them, it feels like I am talking to God when I do that. Yep, you heard me right, I talk to God, but he never talks back, he is a very shy guy :confused:
Same here I even talk to wall lizard whom I m very afraid and so goes with other animals but I never talk with non living things

Screenshot_2021-04-23-15-52-45-55.jpg

So cute...

i argue with my Cat lol does that count ?
i have a bombay cat called lucky who is very very ermm wierd ,he is extremely affectionate ,touches my face with his paws ,is always around me and the other day refused the nurse give me a blood test ,he kept pushing her hand away from my arm and laying across it ,he doesnt like me chatting on cam on skype with Hades ,he will come and cuddle me while staring straight at Hades through the cam . a very very special cat
his breed was made to resemble a mini panther (bombay cat)

i argue with my Cat lol does that count ?
i have a bombay cat called lucky who is very very ermm wierd ,he is extremely affectionate ,touches my face with his paws ,is always around me and the other day refused the nurse give me a blood test ,he kept pushing her hand away from my arm and laying across it ,he doesnt like me chatting on cam on skype with Hades ,he will come and cuddle me while staring straight at Hades through the cam . a very very special cat
his breed was made to resemble a mini panther (bombay cat)
Would love to see his pic