• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you prefer sex toys or sex instrument in your life?

Only sex toys. The sensation from them is much better than from the sex instrument. My husband and I often experiment and at the moment sex toys are the best way to satisfy all my needs.
We always try something new during sex and also use various tips from the forums. I cannot understand people who are not ready to experiment with trying something new with their sexual partner. They use 1 or 2 positions during sex all their lives and do not want to change anything. Isn't it cool to try a remote vibrator when your partner remotely gives you pleasure and controls you ???

Personally, I wouldn't mind both. It would probably depend on my mood. But most of the time, I use sex toys. Especially when I don't have a sexual partner or I'm too tired of meeting someone. My favorite sex toy is https://lovermart.com/product/sensuelle-remote-control-petite-egg-vibrator-purple-2/, but the overall collection reaches more than 20 toys. In the latter days, I'm thinking about buying a sex doll. Not a cheap piece of rubber, but the top-notch ones. They cost $7000 (ikr, but money is not a problem for me) and look so realistic which makes me horny just by thinking about such a doll.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like adult toys, especially anal toys. Earlier I used a lot of toys with my partner but now I'm alone. I'm not ready for a new relationship and I'm looking for something special for me

I had many different partners in my life, and they always fucked me with strapons because I never had enough sex. I always wanted something new to try a new sex toy. But sometimes, I get tired of my sex partners and want to be alone with my toys, draw a tub of warm water and satisfy my needs. I recently ordered the services of Strap-on Mistress London, she interested me, and I wanted to try it on myself, so I called her services without hesitation. I haven't regretted it once. I had such a blissful experience, and I advise everyone; this lady turned me on and turned me on so much that I would love to try her with someone else so they can feel the rush too.

Last edited:
There is a saying in my native language which can be translated as “ why would I need a barber if I had a hubby”? Which can be interpreted as ..., have the thoughts and urge first. Sex is all in and about the mind and not in the genitals lol. Brinjals, carrots, candles , handcuffs, crystal beads, roti rolling pins all comes later. First have the urge lol.

Last edited: