• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you play vr/ar console games?

All my life I used to play just pc games because I had no money for buying playstation or xbox consoles. But back in 2017 I decided to spend my savings on ps4 and since then I've been playing only console games. I also tried virtual reality games but didn't like those I played so I prefer augmented reality. I trully hope that ar development will become more exciting process and people will get more interesting games to play.

Last edited:
Ooo my son has the VR headset I got it for his xmas, and I love it!! omg i love it lol Beats Sabre is me go to if a get a go on it lol and me son got a came called Five nights at Freddys an i played the first 20secs am not able for it hahaha

I realized that winning today may be so easy with online gambling nz even without having solid skills, in case you feel confused feel free to read some tricks that you can find while browsing this website.

Last edited: