• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you believe in astrology and astrologers?

Actually astrology is also a part of science....I don't think its a prediction but its a calculation... They calculate the exact time when lunar or solar eclipse occurs even after 100 years... About astrologers not every one studied the whole science there are many fake who claim to be astrologers... So we can't believe everyone

Astrology is a great vedic science,But practically there are no or very less sound or bonafide practitioners left today,So the efficiency is not upto the mark for today!

NO i dont believe in astrology which is in practice in present world....

we humans have evolved a lot and lost lot of our inbuilt ability and one such lost ability is reading the nature which was then astrology now wat our astrologers do is just bluffing on consequences and creating probabilities

Do anyone knows about panjangam as book made up of daily star activities which was created before a decade. Thay know exactly which star comes in this time over years ago. According to me astrology is good but astrologer who delivers it may be a half boil one.

Most astrologers are fake. If they have any knowledge of astrology, why don't they predict for themselves, it's just a bluff game.

Not only for marriage but for mundan(head shave),Upnayan sanskaar(Janeu/thread ceremony) and much more

I know fundamental chat reading. If any one is willing to have a chat reading please inbox me your date of birth, time of Birth and Place of birth will make you believe in astrology lol :). ( but the three details should be true )

If its legit and scientifically proven or actually happen in real then i will believe it na :nodding:

Ya but question is how legit :Like:
ya its an vast area, but if one is interested to learn can learn it easily if they are reading a proper standard book. Apart from that one has to practice that fundamental skill.
Just Like to say not all doctors can be unique, even though the had a degree. Just like that one has to practice the learned fundamentals in to real time practice and analysis to improve the skill of prediction.

Its all about the prediction capability based on the chart and calculations from the chart