• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you agree that glasses make girls/boys more attractive?

I love Klaus Mikaelson, he is not actually evil, he is just a bad boy with ego problems. But when it comes to love he is more loyal than anyone else on the series. I want a bf like Klaus, cause he can rip throats for me if someone troubles me :holiday:.
That's truee:hearteyes: i love those 2pairs...if there's damon and stefan... There's elijah and klaus aswell.. kinda replica :hearteyes:

That's truee:hearteyes: i love those 2pairs...if there's damon and stefan... There's elijah and klaus aswell.. kinda replica :hearteyes:
it seems lot of girls likes likes evil guys but i thought girls love only good guys ... trend changes

This I agree .... :giggle:

Guys who are Vampires are damn hot :blush:
Glasses or no glasses !!
Guys who are vampires are hot!!:bandid:

images

Klaus-Redemption-Arc-Is-Beautiful.gif
images

:bandid:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Klaus Mikaelson, he is not actually evil, he is just a bad boy with ego problems. But when it comes to love he is more loyal than anyone else on the series. I want a bf like Klaus, cause he can rip throats for me if someone troubles me :holiday:.
I completely agree with this !!
But i like Damon Salvatore more ....he is also not evil though ..he is just broken from inside and the bond between the brothers and the love towards Elena is epic
:inlove:glad to see people who saw vampire diaries