• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Do you agree that glasses make girls/boys more attractive?

Melody

Phenomenal ghost ☆.☆
Posting Freak
I love Klaus Mikaelson, he is not actually evil, he is just a bad boy with ego problems. But when it comes to love he is more loyal than anyone else on the series. I want a bf like Klaus, cause he can rip throats for me if someone troubles me :holiday:.
That's truee:hearteyes: i love those 2pairs...if there's damon and stefan... There's elijah and klaus aswell.. kinda replica :hearteyes:

affair m34

Interpreter of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
That's truee:hearteyes: i love those 2pairs...if there's damon and stefan... There's elijah and klaus aswell.. kinda replica :hearteyes:
it seems lot of girls likes likes evil guys but i thought girls love only good guys ... trend changes

Deepa Reddy

Thoughts Paper of ZoZo
Posting Freak
I love Klaus Mikaelson, he is not actually evil, he is just a bad boy with ego problems. But when it comes to love he is more loyal than anyone else on the series. I want a bf like Klaus, cause he can rip throats for me if someone troubles me :holiday:.
@Kamini24 babes do you think they exist !!! Hmmmmm may be one in hundred or so...

Elena

I completely agree with this !!
But i like Damon Salvatore more ....he is also not evil though ..he is just broken from inside and the bond between the brothers and the love towards Elena is epic
:inlove:glad to see people who saw vampire diaries