• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative DO ONE SIMPLE THING

Drink a cup of coffee to abort a mild asthma attacks.

Coffee & tea are sources of theophylline ,a bronchial muscle relaxant used to treat asthma in people who are not sensitive to salicylates.
Yet avoid taking large amount of tea to prevent an overdose.:emo:
So only I never drink tea or coffee. Drink juice and milk good for health :tso:

Drink a cup of coffee to abort a mild asthma attacks.

Coffee & tea are sources of theophylline ,a bronchial muscle relaxant used to treat asthma in people who are not sensitive to salicylates.
Yet avoid taking large amount of tea to prevent an overdose.:emo:
Doctor missi how to make rid off Cynus issue without taking medicine or tablets- I seek your way to cure my closest one :envy:1

Doctor missi how to make rid off Cynus issue without taking medicine or tablets- I seek your way to cure my closest one :envy:1
For man

தினமும் தலைக்கு குளிக்க வேண்டும் ( பெண்கள் வாரம் 2 முறை )
நொச்சி இலை 10 நீராவி பிடிக்க வேண்டும்
தலையனை விடுத்து நொச்சி இலை மூட்டையை தலைக்கு பயன்படுத்தவும்
கேக் , ஐஸ்கிரீம், சாக்லேட் தவிர்கவும்

For man

Doctor Thalaiku pacha thani or sudu thani :mmm:
Nochi yelaiku yenga porathu :puke:chocky ice cake lam already sapda matanga so no issue

The effect of caffeine in people with asthma

Caffeine is found in coffee, tea, cola drinks and cocoa. Caffeine is a drug that is very similar to theophylline. Theophylline is a bronchodilator drug that is taken to open up the airways in the lungs and therefore relieve the symptoms of asthma, such as wheezing, coughing and breathlessness. Scientists are interested in finding out whether caffeine has the same effect on the lungs as theophylline.

There are two major reasons why it is important to know if caffeine is a bronchodilator. The first is because it may be beneficial for asthmatics to take caffeine in order to relieve the symptoms of asthma. The second is because consuming caffeine may affect the results of important tests that determine how bad someone's asthma is.

If caffeine acts as a bronchodilator and widens the airways, then a patient who has consumed caffeine before taking the test would show a better result in a lung function test than they would have if they had not consumed any caffeine. The potential problem with this is that if the test results are better than expected doctors may prescribe a lower dose or a weaker drug than is really necessary, which can lead to problems with asthma management.

For man

Neenga doctor a missi