• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do I need to change my username?

Zozoguest

Hello zozo,
I have been using zozo chat for few years now with the profile name of "zozoGuest". Could I keep this name or i have to change it?
This may seems a silly question for you but I want to clear my doubt. Zozo is our chat site name if I keep it as my username will it create any problem later?
Many people know me by this name only incase if you don't want users to attach the site name with their user name then I have to change my name at that time and I might loose some friends (unregistered users) who know me as zozoGuest.

Thank you!

Hello zozo,
I have been using zozo chat for few years now with the profile name of "zozoGuest". Could I keep this name or i have to change it?
This may seems a silly question for you but I want to clear my doubt. Zozo is our chat site name if I keep it as my username will it create any problem later?
Many people know me by this name only incase if you don't want users to attach the site name with their user name then I have to change my name at that time and I might loose some friends (unregistered users) who know me as zozoGuest.

Thank you!
We don't have any problem by this nick.

Once u were a guest user ,then this name was apt , I can see now u are a registered user then ur nick should be technically "zozoRegistered" :Drunk: