• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Depression!!

Depression can happen without any reason also! Yes that's true -human mind is too complex to decode, you can get depressed even if you have all the things, if you feel you are going in depressive cycle - GO AND SEEK HELP!

I m nt depressed jst tat I m loosing myself I guess , I can feel tat !
Mind (produce thinking) - thinking which u get engage a thing - stress which u keep doing a repeated work and thinking - depression which stress limit has reached at extreme stage ( much work or overthinking)....for avoid a situation company give holiday for Sunday to avoid to get out from stress by physical work and for tech side company give leave for 2days to avoid mental stress...when u start to repeat a same work or same thinking then u get into stress and final extreme stress stage is depression...physical stress is no issue..mental issue is much dangerous..u need to stay good environment so avoid it...temporary..if you feel a same bad environment again then u get into depressed again easily..those who aren't in stress better avoid stop thinking and don't do much work behind your excess limit

Mind (produce thinking) - thinking which u get engage a thing - stress which u keep doing a repeated work and thinking - depression which stress limit has reached at extreme stage ( much work or overthinking)....for avoid a situation company give holiday for Sunday to avoid to get out from stress by physical work and for tech side company give leave for 2days to avoid mental stress...when u start to repeat a same work or same thinking then u get into stress and final extreme stress stage is depression...physical stress is no issue..mental issue is much dangerous..u need to stay good environment so avoid it...temporary..if you feel a same bad environment again then u get into depressed again easily..those who aren't in stress better avoid stop thinking and don't do much work behind your excess limit
Yeah true

I've been familiar with depression for quite a while and have faced various struggles. Over the years, I've tried different treatments without completely shaking off the signs of depression. Recently, though, I discovered a fantastic remedy. I got this fantastic CBD oil tincture at https://joyorganics.com/products/organic-full-spectrum-tincture-cbd-fresh-lime , and it's made a significant difference in my mood and overall well-being. I've noticed a decrease in anxiety, and honestly, I feel so much better. It might not be a one-size-fits-all solution, but if anyone's interested, it's worth checking out.

Last edited: