• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Depression!!

KIARA

Broken
Depression is a mood disorder that causes persistent feelings of sadness, emptiness, and loss of joy. It is different from the mood swings that people normally experience as part of life.

Major life events such as bereavement or job loss can trigger depression from a trusted source. But depression is different from the negative feelings a person may have temporarily in response to a difficult life event.
Depression often persists despite changing circumstances, causing feelings that are intense, chronic, and out of proportion to the person's circumstances.

It's a permanent problem, not a temporary one. Although there are different types of depression, the most common is major depressive disorder. It consists of episodes during which symptoms last for at least two weeks.

Depression can last for weeks, months or years. For many people, it is a chronic disease that gets better and then comes back.

Depression is a mood disorder that causes persistent feelings of sadness, emptiness, and loss of joy. It is different from the mood swings that people normally experience as part of life.

Major life events such as bereavement or job loss can trigger depression from a trusted source. But depression is different from the negative feelings a person may have temporarily in response to a difficult life event.
Depression often persists despite changing circumstances, causing feelings that are intense, chronic, and out of proportion to the person's circumstances.

It's a permanent problem, not a temporary one. Although there are different types of depression, the most common is major depressive disorder. It consists of episodes during which symptoms last for at least two weeks.

Depression can last for weeks, months or years. For many people, it is a chronic disease that gets better and then comes back.
I m nt depressed jst tat I m loosing myself I guess , I can feel tat !

you are not loosing yourself di
NOT UNTIL I AM ALIVE
i wont let you loose yourself
yeah you can lose your weight

Our parents and grand parents have led a different life, there was no constant stress. There were no complicated friends or lovers or companions or partners or any relationships for that matter. So, if our generation feels low or depressed, that is absolutely okay. Just be in acceptance of it and work on it.

Immediate help
  • Figure out what is making you unhappy, just you or something external or family or friends. Be open and frank, tell them that is how you feel and it is impacting you, it should solve and help.
  • If you do not know the source, still it is okay. Try to add new companies, keep yourself busy. Do what makes you happy. Spend time in nature, real life.
  • Talk your heart out to a few people, strangers is also okay.
  • Spend time next to things that have life (nature, people, animals, rivers, birds, pets, babies, humans) and not next to (mobiles, laptops, walls, curtains, rooms)
Later
  • Seek medical help, tell your situation to near and dear; Tell about your whole life and your parents family life style, events to doctor. You can't point to the root cause but doctors can
  • Do yoga, meditation and fitness everyday. Don't underestimate the power of breathing techniques, do it regularly.
  • Go for chronic treatments, even after you feel good, still go for follow-ups.

:inlove:
Food
  • Stop eating shit, we expect to live eating dead food. :las:
  • No processed food, eat clean and green
I stopped , I m on intermittent fasting now

Depression is a serious medical disorder, but it’s not considered a disease. Here’s why.
Some people use the terms “disease“ and “disorder“ interchangeably. However, these terms have different definitions:

• A disorder disrupts your typical physical or mental functioning, resulting in distress or difficulties in your daily life.
  • A disease is a type of sickness that involves a specific, distinct process in the body that is clearly defined.
When it comes to mental health, clinicians usually use the term “disorder“ rather than “disease.“

Depression is a common condition, so you’re not alone if you’re experiencing symptoms. Depression is highly treatable, and most people respond well to treatment

Although depression may occur only once during your life, people typically have multiple episodes. During these episodes, symptoms occur most of the day, nearly every day and may include:

• Feelings of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness or hopelessness
  • Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
  • Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as sex, hobbies or sports
  • Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much
  • Tiredness and lack of energy, so even small tasks take extra effort
  • Reduced appetite and weight loss or increased cravings for food and weight gain
  • Anxiety, agitation or restlessness
  • Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements
  • Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures or self-blame
  • Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things
  • Frequent or recurrent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide
  • Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
For many people with depression, symptoms usually are severe enough to cause noticeable problems in day-to-day activities, such as work, school, social activities or relationships with others. Some people may feel generally miserable or unhappy without really knowing why.

Although depression may occur only once during your life, people typically have multiple episodes. During these episodes, symptoms occur most of the day, nearly every day and may include:

• Feelings of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness or hopelessness
  • Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
  • Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as sex, hobbies or sports
  • Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much
  • Tiredness and lack of energy, so even small tasks take extra effort
  • Reduced appetite and weight loss or increased cravings for food and weight gain
  • Anxiety, agitation or restlessness
  • Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements
  • Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures or self-blame
  • Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things
  • Frequent or recurrent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide
  • Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
For many people with depression, symptoms usually are severe enough to cause noticeable problems in day-to-day activities, such as work, school, social activities or relationships with others. Some people may feel generally miserable or unhappy without really knowing why.
U came wid book bhai