• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative !!!!! DEPRESSION !!!!! - * HOW TO OVERCOME IT *

FairPlay

Wellknown Ace
:nodding::rock:
Just this word DEPRESSION is roaming in my mind since yesterday , as we come across the LEADROLE of MS Dhoni committed suicide !
IS IT THAT MUCH DANGEROUS ????? and makes a human being so weak to END THEIR LIVES!!

Even sometimes i feel so LONELY and DEPRESSED even though all my well wishers are around me ! I am not sure , is it a problem in me or my way of thinking or expecting too much, which cant happen in REAL! :)

Lets Talk about and discuss on HOW TO OVERCOME DEPRESSION !!! :fingercross:
stigma-depression-woman-illustration_1320WJR-1-1024x640.png

Its a vast topic u cant disuess it in a simple way. But u only can make a move to search of things which gives you happiness. play with a child your depression can vanish. Its my way of gave up depression. But loneliness can be moved only with the help of pepole who u are comfortable with even 1000 members thers child needs its mom same way:hearteyes: spread love take care dont be depressed be positive :D

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
for my own.........

Oh, I'm so lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
for my own.......

Oh, I'm so lonely :fest: :fest:
Listen to this song by akon:eek:

When 'I' becomes 'We' , an illness becomes wellness ♡♡♡

Sometimes it is easy to deal with, when you can surround yourself with people who brings out the best in you. ♡♡♡

The hardest part is when it comes visit you at 3am with no one else there but yourself.

1. Understand the behavioral pattern of your own self.
  2. write down all your feelings, or record it. SCREAM if you want, cry your tears out. vulnerability.
  3. one thing i learned,never ever question yourself 'why is this happening to me' but instead keep in mind that this will again soon passed. Acceptance.
But to be honest, its really hard to open up when they start giving u advices instead of being just there. So be a LISTENER. Talk when its necessary. Telling a depressed person that his/her problem is nothing compared to theirs, is a huge NO No. Thus, when you comfort a person never compare, coz for your perspective their problem, maybe small but for them, its UNBEARABLE.

Cut the sTiGmA.. || you are LOVED :heart1:

Last edited:
When 'I' becomes 'We' , an illness becomes wellness ♡♡♡

Sometimes it is easy to deal with, when you can surround yourself with people who brings out the best in you. ♡♡♡

The hardest part is when it comes visit you at 3am with no one else there but yourself.

1. Understand the behavioral pattern of your own self.
  2. write down all your feelings, or record it. SCREAM if you want, cry your tears out. vulnerability.
  3. one thing i learned,never ever question yourself 'why is this happening to me' but instead keep in mind that this will again soon passed. Acceptance.
But to be honest, its really hard to open up when they start giving u advices instead of being just there. So be a LISTENER. Talk when its necessary. Telling a depressed person that his/her problem is nothing compared to theirs, is a huge NO No. Thus, when you comfort a person never compare, coz for your perspective their problem, maybe small but for them, its UNBEARABLE.

Cut the sTiGmA.. || you are LOVED :heart1:
True

Why do we get Depressed...?

There maybe many reasons to get depressed... and Some maybe depressed without any reasons(Mostly because of loneliness)...

That means... We must have a person to talk anything with him/her...

Obviously people leave this day or another one... Learn to Let go... It's hard to not get attached... So try to find your own happiness within yourself...

And one of the main cause to get depressed is Expectations... Zero Expectations... Zero Heartbreaks thus Zero Depressions... ♡

And ending life doesn't give solution to temporary problems...

I understand your concern bruh!

U mean to say don't run after a girl who don't give a damn ***** :Cwl:

Just this word DEPRESSION is roaming in my mind since yesterday , as we come across the LEADROLE of MS Dhoni committed suicide !
IS IT THAT MUCH DANGEROUS ????? and makes a human being so weak to END THEIR LIVES!!

Even sometimes i feel so LONELY and DEPRESSED even though all my well wishers are around me ! I am not sure , is it a problem in me or my way of thinking or expecting too much, which cant happen in REAL! :)

View attachment 4881
Hi dr, I don't know you but I want to tell one small thing. Always be happy and you

View attachment 4881
Eat your favorite food. Especially eat ice-cream. Plant some trees. Spend time with your pets. Small walk on your garden. Hear songs. Talk with small kids.

There are times in life when you feel like things will never get better and that your feelings of depression will never end. What can you do at those times when you feel hopeless, unmotivated, fatigued, or overwhelmed with life?

If you begin to feel depressed, your first step should be to focus your time and energy on yourself. Taking care of yourself emotionally, creatively, physically, and spiritually, can help turn negative thoughts and feelings into more positive ones.

Here are some steps you can try to take care of yourself and hopefully feel better:

1. Exercise regularly & eat healthy foods.
  2. Get a reasonable amount of sleep each night.
  3. Find purpose. Put your focus on someone or something other than yourself.
  4. Create a list of small goals to achieve, check them off as you accomplish them.
  5. Journal your thoughts each night before bed to clear your
  6. Listen to music or watch a movie that makes you happy.
  7. Do a creative activity as a way to express emotion or as a distraction.
  8. Don't isolate yourself, be around people –even if it means just going to a store.
  9. Be present in the moment. Recognize and appreciate your surroundings and the people in your life.
  10. Meditate to relax and refocus your thoughts

Last edited:
Depression is the most dangerous n deepest well that most of the people has gone to atleast in one stage of their lives...
To overcome depression what we need are
* Self love - when we start giving importance to the things that really makes us happy rather than waiting for others to fix us. Because no one else can do something for ourselves that we can't do..

* Finding a person who really loves us and make sure to confide in them about what you are going through... It's really important to express because it's surely make you feel better..

I am not saying it's easy to overcome depression.. I've been there, I know it's hard but who can support you rather than you.....

What I mean is when you think someone can heal you... You can be that someone to yourself too..

Learn to smile .. it's tough to do so when one person is depressed because it makes people either extremely happy one minute and extremely lonely the other minute..

Learn to live with the nature ... Get up early and go for a walk.. that freshness in soil n air makes you feel better... Learn to love yourself a bit more everyday .. learn to smile a bit more everyday.. come out of your nest n talk with others .. especially strangers it helps... As they don't judge you like the people you know....

Give yourself time... Everything will be fine..

*Note - many of you know this but if you feel lonely sit outside for a minute or two just look into this beauty of nature .. it helps a lot... Trust me it helped me..

Nature.. kids smile.. and love can heal everything.. every scar whether it's visible or not .. if you give it time it might leave a small reminder but it won't hurt anymore....

Just remember that everybody in this world is dealing with something like you do.. just learn to live the moment... Love your life .. it's precious ..

Last edited by a moderator: