• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dear Owners, kindly allocate folks to remove plaigarised threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Owners and Chat-mates,

Kindly take measures to remove threads that exclusively run on plaigarized content and those threads that don't quote source for their non-original content. Tec
so you want US to remove all threads that have for example Youtube links ,memes ,info on serious matters ,news content ? basically all the forum ,yeah who gave you the right to say what can be posted and what can be used. Maybe you should report to google and tell them not to post or allow info that can reused or researched for educational reason ,maybe have them remove gifs so that the content can not be shared . maybe inform the whole world not to post content on the internet because well heaven forbid someone else uses it or shares it with others. maybe we should also delete our blog that contains info researched from the internet Also.
while your at it maybe write to Hollywood and tell them to stop making movies based from other peoples novels and books ,stop schools having students using books others have written to work and copy from.

so you want US to remove all threads that have for example you tube links ,memes ,info on serious matters ,news content ? basically all the forum ,yeah who give you the right to say what can be posted and what is used ,maybe you should report to google not to post or allow info that can re used or researched for educational reason ,maybe have them remove gifs so that the content can not be shared . maybe inform the whole world not to post content on the internet because well heaven forbid someone else uses it or shares it with others. maybe we should also delete our blog that contains info researched from the internet aussi
Well said

so you want US to remove all threads that have for example Youtube links ,memes ,info on serious matters ,news content ? basically all the forum ,yeah who gave you the right to say what can be posted and what can be used. Maybe you should report to google and tell them not to post or allow info that can reused or researched for educational reason ,maybe have them remove gifs so that the content can not be shared . maybe inform the whole world not to post content on the internet because well heaven forbid someone else uses it or shares it with others. maybe we should also delete our blog that contains info researched from the internet Also.
while your at it maybe write to Hollywood and tell them to stop making movies based from other peoples novels and books ,stop schools having students using books others have written to work and copy from.

Let's break down things simpler. Thoughts are important than words at times. So let me clarify things.

1. I made it clear to Mr Hades during on the mains of 'Wall' in Telugu room. I clearly informed him that, I was speaking about 'Plaigarized content without Source'

so you want US to remove all threads that have for example Youtube links ,memes ,info on serious matters ,news content ?
2. If you are not clear about what is plaigairzed content in my sense, let me make it clear.
  • YouTube, Educational Stuff, Memes - Everyone knows the one who is posting is not the original owner. So, the source is more or less clear within the link itself.
Maybe you should report to google and tell them not to post or allow info that can reused or researched for educational reason ,maybe have them remove gifs so that the content can not be shared .
  • I don't see 'Why Report to Google' is exisiting here. For your kind information, Google does not hold any copyright over the content (or at least 99% of the content). Google is just a supermarket where you get to see a lot of variety of stuff. The only differnce is, instead of going from row to row to shop stuff, we can ask the people of the supermarket to do the same. Now, Google's Search Engine is exactly of the same kind.
maybe we should also delete our blog that contains info researched
  • Researched content should strictly have source. If you are not posting the source, it is nothing but stealing someone's hard earned work. I repeat, if you are not posting the source, it is nothing but stealing. I don't know whether you agree with this or not.
  • Even when we write a poem or a quote, we put our name below it. Why? To make sure that particular work belongs to us.
while your at it maybe write to Hollywood

• Of course I write stuff, if not for Hollywood films, for my peace of mind. And I strongly suggest you Miss (assuming from your name Aphrodie - Goddess of sexual love and beauty in Greek Mythology), kindly refer to some old novels and books from Dravidian Culture and few from Madhya Pradesh, UP, Bengal, Maharashtra, and a bit of Sindh region. I am very sure you won't get disappointed.
stop schools having students using books others have written to work and copy from.
  • School kids read text books which have author names. The copyright issues are taken care by the publication. Until and unless someone who as strong skills and power to advocate, they can skip mentioning sources.
  • Copying from friend and Publishing someone's work without credit are not the same.

Now coming to the larger picture - Why did a Buffalo like Tomato Fellow did come forth with this proposal?
  • Let people and folks promote threads on the basis of 'good content', and not on the basis of 'trying to get noticed' for whatsoever reasons by whomsoever.
  • Too many threads ensure the 'good' ones are lost. People's emotions should flow. Hope you understand the analogy of 'Gold in the Ocean'. There's a belief that there is so much gold in the ocean that everyone can get a Kilogram of it. But practically extracting it would be too difficult. The same goes with threads. There is so much good stuff here that often it goes unnoticed because someone want to just post for sake of score / points / or bla bla bla.
  • Technically, you would require more resources to deal with more data. I don't see this as a reason, given that, it's you who take care of it. But just telling you all the possibilities.
Personal Note:
My message / thread / post might have irked you. But you as a leading one on this platform, can respond in a more lighter note. (Do note I used the word called 'Can respond' and not 'should have responded' - I value everyone has an emotion and it should be felt by the other person. Exactly, this is the reason I am asking you people to bring forth ORIGINAL Threads, Genuine Ones, and Those which require visibility).

Do not let them get lost in the ocean. Reminding you, water is precious, but when put water and gold, u will choose gold in a completely normal world. Threads can be ocean, but real threads are gold! Pure Gold!

This is Tomato Fellow. A Rude Arrogant Monster, who at times can be sensible.

Last edited:
yeah who gave you the right to say what can be posted and what can be used.

Thought of not addressing it. But yeah, i should maybe.

We live in a democracy. People have opinions. If you are talking about rights on a Forum Platform, maybe, i should start really putting my brain to use while i spend my time here.

Nowhere did i say about the choice of posts. I spoke about *Crediting* the posts which deserve credits.

ohhh sorry are you expect me to say different because you spoke to Hades cause personally you could have spoke to the pope and i would still say what i did . But to be honest i don't really fucking care anymore ,you posted a thread and i responded my thoughts,you have your and i have mine ,people are allowed to post what ever they want with or without sources ,it can be from google or a packet of cereal for all i care as long as it follows the rules of the forum,its doesn't really matter the origin

Now have a nice day

ohhh sorry are you expect me to say different because you spoke to Hades
Assumptions all the way. Not healthy most of the times.

you could have spoke to the pope and i would still say what i did
You can raise your bar without lowering someone's sanctity.

i don't really fucking care anymore
Anymore? I don't understand how long 'this has been going on' for you to say anymore. Kewl anyways. (Kewl - Cool . Seems unorthodox, but yeah people do use it)

you posted a thread and i responded my thoughts,you have your and i have mine
I don't see a reason why we are having a 'Double Injection' here. When I have recieved a reply, it is meant to be your thoughts. I'm worried if that's not how it works in general.

people are allowed to post what ever they want with or without sources
END of the Story! Will take a screenshot of the message. It might come handy one day.

it can be from google or a packet of cereal
As lame as a long lost fish of mine.

doesn't really matter the origin
Does not really bother.

I humbly request you not to get offensive, be it in the tone or language. Reason? It's simple. I somone who believes self-respect comes ahead of anything. You as a co-owner (or whatever position you hold) believe it's ok to 'sort of steal' stuff and post here, and that it does not violate any forum rules (no idea who made them. Will truly check into that part). So, it should be fine between you and me. Wish this ends here.

This reply has a dose of my regular sarcasm, but you very well knew it, you invited it.

dude your the one upset about what has been posted in this forum so im not the one who offended and i am done wasting on this thread all because it upsets you ,you dont control what content or what people wish to share weather it there own or not

Dear Owners and Chat-mates,

Kindly take measures to remove threads that exclusively run on plaigarized content and those threads that don't quote source for their non-original content. Tec
Sure will do that, already advised people to share original content in forum. If they wanna scarpe post, they should link the source of original content.

Thanks for the post

Status
Not open for further replies.