• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Daily OTT Content Watch Guide

Every day when I think to watch something on ott, half of my time goes for searching and deciding what to watch. So I hope this thread will help people like me

Post Top [1, 2 or 3] of Your recent watch history [Movies, shows or web series].

Don't post Imdb list or something like Top 10.
These Were My Recent Watch list on OTTs --->

1. The K2 (Korean Series but very beautiful) On Netflix :
K2.png

2. Jai Bhim and Sardar Udham (Amazon prime) :

u.png

3. Hotstar Special Special Ops and Special ops 1.5 (Disney Hotstar)hs.png

Suriya starrer EtharkkumThunindhavan streaming 7th April on SunNxt besides Netflix

• Ghost Whisperers @Hulu
Obviously its about earthbound ghosts! And their need to accomplish their unfinished business to get through the light!​
  • Its Okay to Not be Okay @Netflix
A Kdrama like no other! It has a unique plot that everyone who deals or link with Mental problems could relate.. No words! Note: Just prepare a box of tissue
  • Astrological Guide for Broken Hearts @Netflix
Are you a fan of Astrological signs! Then this cute romantic comedy series is for you! Btw its italian ! &A handsome guy indeed!!!!asffhjkll ♡

Last edited:
Just started watching this one -
" REACHER " @Prime
In my opinion it's not so great but not bad either.
You can kill time with it !
Screenshot_20220410-123719_Flixoid.jpg

Kaun Pravin Tambe

Release Date: April 1 Disney+ Hotstar

A film about the extraordinary journey of cricketer Pravin Tambe, a right-armed leg spinner, who made his biggest cricket league debut at the age of 41,

Bheeshma Parvam

Release Date: April 1 Disney+ Hotstar

A former gangster-turned-marine exporter from Fort Kochi endures a series of unfortunate events and death threats to his family, forcing him to revisit his past.

Dasvi (April 7) Netflix Dasvi starring Abhishek Bachchan, Nimrat Kaur, and Yami Gautam

Mai (April 15) Netflix

Sakshi Tanwar led crime drama revolves around a mother who sets out to seek revenge for the death of her daughter who was raped and murdered.

The Kashmir Files OTT release date out

One of the most successful films of the year, The Kashmir Files, is all set to release on OTT now. Vivek Agnihotri’s film will be streaming from May 13 on Zee5.

Mishan Impossible Telugu movie will be streaming on NetFix from 29th April 2022

Kashmir Files will make debut or starts streaming on Zee in Hindi,Telugu, Tamil on May 13th 2022

the-kashmir-files-to-debut-on-ott-on-may-13-001.jpg