• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Daily OTT Content Watch Guide

Every day when I think to watch something on ott, half of my time goes for searching and deciding what to watch. So I hope this thread will help people like me

Post Top [1, 2 or 3] of Your recent watch history [Movies, shows or web series].

Don't post Imdb list or something like Top 10.

You can also suggest some good ones to your friends which you wanted them to watch
I've all subscription of Disney+hotstar, Netflix, Amazon that's why I've watched more than 50 webseries (24 hours+)and no numbers of movies if you wanna suggestion of some amazing series you can ask me :angel:

Amazon Prime Video on Wednesday announced that Telugu action thriller Ugram will have its exclusive global digital premiere on the streamer on June 2.

Directed by Vijay Kanakamedala and produced by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi, the film features Allari Naresh, Mirnaa Menon, Indraja and Sharath Lohitashwa.