• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Curry & Cyanide

But one thing keeps running in my mind - she had been cheating people that she worked as a professor for years !!!

- Where did she go during the day?
- How did she get the proposed salary?
- Wat job did she do to side hustle ?
May be making mushroom tablets :giggle:

The Name keeps Ringing loud..!! o_O

Now I started following the case news for final judgements..
Arey the trials have jus started :Cwl: 6 cases with multiple trials and appeals - will take years for the Indian judiciary system to arrive upon a "fair judgement" !!!

But one thing keeps running in my mind - she had been cheating people that she worked as a professor for years !!!

- Where did she go during the day?
- How did she get the proposed salary?
- Wat job did she do to side hustle ?
It was mentioned she visit college canteen will sit there for a while and return....

The source of money would be his cousin ....there was a statement that they had money transactions...

And in last rejo says no one came to ask money from us (the money which jolly stated Roy has lented from others ).... That could be jolly borrowed which she gave as salary...who knows

P.S: keep in mind she said only visiting faculty :idea:

Well directed documentry potraying both the sides of the story ....but when it comes to Netflix they usually potray more on powerful side...but in this particular documentry i could see the arguments from both ends ...

As a commoner lot of question arises while watching this documentary...

However in end we can come to conclusion only if jolly opens up and gives her confession...

Worth watching thanks for the suggestion @Pinkcandy pinky
:cry1:

It was mentioned she visit college canteen will sit there for a while and return....

The source of money would be his cousin ....there was a statement that they had money transactions...

And in last rejo says no one came to ask money from us (the money which jolly stated Roy has lented from others ).... That could be jolly borrowed which she gave as salary...who knows

P.S: keep in mind she said only visiting faculty :idea:
After decoding the doubts what I get is haha (funny) reaction from @Pinkcandy and @Darky

And one wow from @Nilaani

:sarcasm:

View attachment 189502

Happened to watch this allegedly hyped killer documentary - that is still under trial !

JOLLY JOSEPH ! Why did she do what she did ? Was that part of her personality ? Was she harrassed ? Was she asked to bring dowry ?

She lied on her education ! She lied about her job ! She never went for one ! Where would she go on the context of going to college ??

She is still alive with cyanide just found on 2 bodies ! How did she kill the rest of them ? Did she kill the rest of them ?

It would take years for the trials and appeals to be done. We may forget her story ! But I am still wanting answers , maybe they will never be publicised ! Maybe she was framed for all the murders !

So many maybe's !!!!!!!! Catch out the documentary on Netflix if it interests you !!!

WANT SOME KADALA CURRY ?????

(P.S : This aint a promotion for netflixxxxx)
I have watched a day before yesterday.. :Cwl: :Cwl:she used cyanide just like salt ...

Both sides?? From where did u got the other side? Fron that criminal lawyer ?? LoL he was just keeping his clients side..
Obviously they won't let jolly to have a convo with Netflix team....:blessing:

Before coming to judgment both parties need to be heard ...I saw a documentary before on Netflix name veerapan....there it was a one sided convo 75 percent ....eventhough veerapans wife's convo was there....

When I saw another series on Zee koose munisamy veerapan....it was from pov of veerapan....it was a different story from what said in Netflix documentary :giggle:

So I said atleast here. It was 50 - 50......
Don't expect ur intuitions to be the result ....wait for the judgement....

Obviously they won't let jolly to have a convo with Netflix team....:blessing:

Before coming to judgment both parties need to be heard ...I saw a documentary before on Netflix name veerapan....there it was a one sided convo 75 percent ....eventhough veerapans wife's convo was there....

When I saw another series on Zee koose munisamy veerapan....it was from pov of veerapan....it was a different story from what said in Netflix documentary :giggle:

So I said atleast here. It was 50 - 50......
Don't expect ur intuitions to be the result ....wait for the judgement....
Heard the one released on Zee5 does justice to both sides - Koose munisamy Veeerapppan !!!!

Heard the one released on Zee5 does justice to both sides - Koose munisamy Veeerapppan !!!!
Yeah is it !! Must watch if u want to know the pov of veerappan there are lot of audio and video clippings of his speech addressing to people of the nation !!