• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Curry & Cyanide

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
images (39).jpeg

Happened to watch this allegedly hyped killer documentary - that is still under trial !

JOLLY JOSEPH ! Why did she do what she did ? Was that part of her personality ? Was she harrassed ? Was she asked to bring dowry ?

She lied on her education ! She lied about her job ! She never went for one ! Where would she go on the context of going to college ??

She is still alive with cyanide just found on 2 bodies ! How did she kill the rest of them ? Did she kill the rest of them ?

It would take years for the trials and appeals to be done. We may forget her story ! But I am still wanting answers , maybe they will never be publicised ! Maybe she was framed for all the murders !

So many maybe's !!!!!!!! Catch out the documentary on Netflix if it interests you !!!

WANT SOME KADALA CURRY ?????

(P.S : This aint a promotion for netflixxxxx)

Last edited:
View attachment 189502

Happened to watch this allegedly hyped killer documentary - that is still under trial !

JOLLY JOSEPH ! Why did she do what she did ? Was that part of her personality ? Was she harrassed ? Was she asked to bring dowry ?

She lied on her education ! She lied about her job ! She never went for one ! Where would she go on the context of going to college ??

She is still alive with cyanide just found on 2 bodies ! How did she kill the rest of them ? Did she kill the rest of them ?

It would take years for the trials and appeals to be done. We may forget her story ! But I am still wanting answers , maybe they will never be publicised ! Maybe she was framed for all the murders !

So many maybe's !!!!!!!! Catch out the documentary on Netflix if it interests you !!!

Already have on my watchlist ....seen nice reviews from friends as well !! Might watch over weekend

Try mangalvaram in hotstar that movie also i got nice reviews pinky ✨❤️ @Pinkcandy

View attachment 189502

Well directed documentry potraying both the sides of the story ....but when it comes to Netflix they usually potray more on powerful side...but in this particular documentry i could see the arguments from both ends ...

As a commoner lot of question arises while watching this documentary...

However in end we can come to conclusion only if jolly opens up and gives her confession...

Worth watching thanks for the suggestion @Pinkcandy pinky

View attachment 189502

IMG_7363.gif

It has to be that one thing that keeps poking in my mind after finishing this documentary!

After all the 6 murders why did she left Renji alive
:map: she could have been in safe zone if she made it to 7.

Poor Joseph

It has to be that one thing that keeps poking in my mind after finishing this documentary!

After all the 6 murders why did she left Renji alive
:map: she could have been in safe zone of she made it to 7.

Poor Joseph
Thats cause Renji never ate food from Jolly's house !!!! She got "ushaaar"" !!

Though she was dark and toxic...But I personally felt this as an eye opener for some mysogynist inlaws to treat their daughter in law better and let them live as they wish without pushing their needs on to them...

Affair kills - Onum solradhuku ila
:Drunk:

But one thing keeps running in my mind - she had been cheating people that she worked as a professor for years !!!

- Where did she go during the day?
- How did she get the proposed salary?
- Wat job did she do to side hustle ?