• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Cuddlebug..❤️

How much can two words I miss you hold..!!

Cuddlebug, you may never know
how much my “I miss you” holds...
It holds my love,
my care,
my little worries,
my longing,
and even the silly fights
we have along the way.

It holds the things
I couldn’t put into words,
the feelings I quietly keep,
and the comfort I miss
whenever you’re not around.

So when I say “I miss you,”
it’s never just about missing you—
it’s about missing
everything that feels like you..

By
Cuddlebug's ✨
1000171954.png
​
 
Funny how a simple
" Your Status looks nice"
Turned into a Story
I never planned to write.

You disappeared.
Life moved on.
Then one random coincidence
Brought you back -
And somehow, i stayed.

From asking about a broad
To listening to your voice today,
We've collected
A few fights, some silence,
A little Jealous,
And countless " we're talking again "
Moments..

But through all of it,
You never once
Let me feel replaceable.

Even when I was wrong,
You stayed.

Maybe that's what makes
This little bond of ours
So hard to explain
It keeps choosing it's way back.

So yeah, Cuddlebug

This one's for you ..❤️

View attachment 431092
​

By....

View attachment 431097
Uff
 
Funny how a simple
" Your Status looks nice"
Turned into a Story
I never planned to write.

You disappeared.
Life moved on.
Then one random coincidence
Brought you back -
And somehow, i stayed.

From asking about a broad
To listening to your voice today,
We've collected
A few fights, some silence,
A little Jealous,
And countless " we're talking again "
Moments..

But through all of it,
You never once
Let me feel replaceable.

Even when I was wrong,
You stayed.

Maybe that's what makes
This little bond of ours
So hard to explain
It keeps choosing it's way back.

So yeah, Cuddlebug

This one's for you ..❤️

View attachment 431092
​

By....

View attachment 431097
Not the 'Cuddlebug' drop! Such a beautiful reminder that some people are just meant to find their way back to you. Beautifully written!"
 
"I want u in my bed" ✨


Not to have sex, but
To spend the night together,
Feel your arms wrapped around me,
Talk about stuff we care about,
Watch your eyes melt me,
Kiss your lips slowly,
Rest my head on your chest,
And fall asleep by your side.


I want to love you, all night, every night.. ❤️

By
Cuddlebug's ❤️

1000171954.png



​
 
Top