• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complaint Against Shivani for mis using her badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if its right to post gif under complaint section.. but still i can't stand the urge to post.. hence posting..:think:

View attachment 154708
Gravitational force of thrown plane against the wind is Furious at this moment. Hence Proved

F = mA ( please increase the weightage of plane it would helps,who wants to throw a plane hereafter)

It was the starting of problem. I warned him. He was provoked users like luciii that he is doing sexting ,is that thing sexting is wrong in these site? I dont think so.. I warned lucii dont do reply to thsese guy nd he didint after that.. But sebuloon repeated the talks.. Following him his friends also did same. So at last i muted all the users who have included in these unnecessary topic.. Thats itView attachment 154681View attachment 154680
82 messages?:spoileralert: no wonder you dont reply when I message you.

Status
Not open for further replies.