• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complaint Against Shivani for mis using her badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebulon

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
I was here been 6 years, We have lot of friends with no politics.
Luciii , Adidev and Raks user id people's can Abuse any person on Malayalam chat and Shivani supported them.

Shivani mis using her power , lot of chatters daily complaint there , Please check her actions are done to all abusers there..

A badge owner should take actions to all , not partial to her friends and supporting abuse.

I kindly telling please remove the badges of shivani , Luciii and Adidev for a better peace for every person at Malayalam Room.

Warn them too.

Regards
Sebulon

This is Raks screen shot that reveals he abusing Kotta there, when kotta abused there shivaani done action....kindly check the time in the screen shot wheather shivani banned this user....my Answer is no....Not to this user....she will be always support all Abusers on the wall itself. So I concluding that kindly warn all the users I mention there and Remove their badges..

My voice is not mine its for All peace for the Malayalam Room users...

You can check Malayalam Room always....why the violence is coming....Its oy because of Shivanii, Luciii and Adidev...

Release their Badges with my concern points.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_0816_012145.png
    Screenshot_2023_0816_012145.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 51
This is Raks screen shot that reveals he abusing Kotta there, when kotta abused there shivaani done action....kindly check the time in the screen shot wheather shivani banned this user....my Answer is no....Not to this user....she will be always support all Abusers on the wall itself. So I concluding that kindly warn all the users I mention there and Remove their badges..

My voice is not mine its for All peace for the Malayalam Room users...

You can check Malayalam Room always....why the violence is coming....Its oy because of Shivanii, Luciii and Adidev...

Release their Badges with my concern points.
you do know how manupilative this id "Kotta" is and the phrase "oombiya character" used here refers to bad character or a worst character and you do know this too. Plus the above mentioned ids use only certain such phrases when its necessary and if you havent felt so please provide the screenshots. Nothing is to be done without those screenshots and it will all just become your "baseless" accusations.
I have known in the past that even if using the word "myr" is quite triggering for you, when in fact its basically nothing. So do provide the screenshots or ignore the said persons and chat happily.

It was the starting of problem. I warned him. He was provoked users like luciii that he is doing sexting ,is that thing sexting is wrong in these site? I dont think so.. I warned lucii dont do reply to thsese guy nd he didint after that.. But sebuloon repeated the talks.. Following him his friends also did same. So at last i muted all the users who have included in these unnecessary topic.. Thats itIMG_20230816_105954.jpgScreenshot_20230816_120937.jpg

Last edited:
The words from miss shivani is practically wrong, this issue I done based on She treating users in Two way, she support her friends for Abusing other users and only taking actions to me that I told to change this attitude of her on wall on last night 8 pm.
I also uploaded one ss , this person didn't take action. That means her friends can do anything there...That is not Right thing.I wish Admins will take actions for mis using badge...

Respected admins,u can take action on me if u are really sure about iam partial..... U can check my mute or block details and iam sure iam doing good on my given badge..
Plz do not give a chance to users if they wantedly try to creat problems. Especially those who tries to interfere the peace of rooms.

Only Admins can check the muted one of your actions, If they can recover yesterday 7pm night to 2 pm night all messages that in malayalam Room, they will surely remove ur badge that u done favour for ur friends to Abusing other all users there....If it will be recover ur point is a fake point Miss Shivani...

Seriously???
The kind of abusive words used by @sebulon few days back over voice note was so vulgar and triggering to most of the users in malayalam room and @Mithi aka Shivaani has taken action for it. The kind of words that you (@sebulon ) used on that day should have got you a BAN actually. That abuse was not just personal but also you targeted family members. Being a voice note you very well know we can't submit proof. And moreover you used such vulgar language to support your friend right. Other than that noone had any issues with you nor you had any issues with them. So triggering was unwantedly done by you.

And coming to @Mithi (Shivaani) whenever i am present in the Malayalam room i have seen her doing her job well giving warnings and taking actionz wherever necessary. So according to me me she hasn't been partial at all. She knows what she is doing.

Please note that I don't know what happened yesterday as i am not using chat side for past few days. But i can say one thing that @sebulon is in no position to give complaint against Shivaani.
First correct yourself dude!!! Grow up!!

Last edited:
What I can see is , there was some arguments which leads to abusing each others in indirect ways , room mod (Shivani) warned everyone but later only user sebulon got muted but others didn't at that time. That's what leads some heated arguments there on wall

@Pinkcandy
am at work will give u some more updates evening
Yeah bcz Sebuloon countinued that topic nd tried to drag others into that.

I advice next time mute all people who are included in fight( after warn ofcorse) ... for 10 min . If they repeated same just report to available uni mod or admins or just mute those who continue again .

Ya I too agree with @ Mithi' s point .Sebulon try to demoralise people on wall.Even I have faced this issue.....he tried to demoralize me while I posted gifs on wall.First of all its a sexting site , and they can turn off visibility option . We dont force anyone to watch gifs.And if u cant stand all this ....then y not opt for casual chat sites.He talks like sexting is some kinda offense .And yesterday in my knowledge I guess @Mithi muted him for provoking users .And now he is only playing a victim card. And he also mocked the room mod by telling these people wont even understand what we r telling cz they dont have knowledge in english.Language is only a means to communicate .Its not something to show off.Some people r so good at manipulating and turning the tables in their favour.So I hope the admins would take the right decision.

Ya I too agree with @ Mithi' s point .Sebulon try to demoralise people on wall.Even I have faced this issue.....he tried to demoralize me while I posted gifs on wall.First of all its a sexting site , and they can turn off visibility option . We dont force anyone to watch gifs.And if u cant stand all this ....then y not opt for casual chat sites.He talks like sexting is some kinda offense .And yesterday in my knowledge I guess @Mithi muted him for provoking users .And now he is only playing a victim card. And he also mocked the room mod by telling these people wont even understand what we r telling cz they dont have knowledge in english.Language is only a means to communicate .Its not something to show off.Some people r so good at manipulating and turning the tables in their favour.So I hope the admins would take the right decision.

LoL..Being in an adult chat site and accusing others who post gifs or do sexting as some kind of offense is the biggest paradox of the century... These people really need to grow up, if they can't stand all these then they should quit.. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.