• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complain against imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what i m saying let zeus take the action as i know he wont be partial :)

U taking her side shows she asked u to do this as u r her friend
Zeus knows i m abuser or a good chatter let him go through this why u dont want him to consider my complain why u want to close this matter just caz she is ur frnd and u trained her
For ur information I have not banned or muted ur Beryl id.. I muted ur gazal id coz i wanted you to talk to me with registered id coz I know ur game of screenshots. I don’t ban or mute unnecessarily, you started targeting me for blocking u which was not true coz it was you who blocked me frst n thn kept peeping in.. I muted bigg too n he apologised for his mistake. So ity not tht i was partial but yes as we don’t hv muting n banning information displayed on wall pple think Admin is sitting bk n enjoying reading.. whereas the truth is tht within 15-20 seconds abusers come bk n users think i m just deleting chat.. I hv to be slow in banning n muting as the wall is fast.. I cannot take a chance of muting/banning an innocent just by a click mistake.. @Aphrodite you know how tough it is to click when wall moves fast n in IC we hv 4-5 abusers who come together and spam. We do our jobs seriously n without any soft corners.. we may be frds but we know what we go through n to what extent users can be ungrateful.. It’s good to know you trust Zeus as much as I do.. n being his Admin I m always ready to take his word n live upto it..

I m trying to enter chat room wth beryl id too and as guest too but i m getting note u r muted forever

Lol game hahaha if i have to played game i would have taken ss of what u have done before but i dint miss imagination as its non my business what u did today was wrong and accept it

U have just taken ur personal grudge imagination i pointed u last time so u kept the grudge u wanted me to mute and kick ban before itself u dint got chance and today without reasin u have taken this action what u did i dont know u kicked banned my ip i m just unable to enter i m just getting u rmuted forever thats it

U have just taken ur personal grudge imagination i pointed u last time so u kept the grudge u wanted me to mute and kick ban before itself u dint got chance and today without reasin u have taken this action what u did i dont know u kicked banned my ip i m just unable to enter i m just getting u rmuted forever thats it
Before posting anything else ! try chatting in one ID ! and then post your complaints here .

If u have personal grudge and if someone bans /mutes u at someother ID that is your problem to deal with !

I was asking her why she defending big and she muted me forever i cant enter chat room lp i miss all my frnds
we kept saying the chat ban/mute system is still being worked on ! and you thought they are defending someone or they are being helpless ? Dont bring your personal thoughts into the forum . deal it somewhere else

@Beryl As a vip member, you have rights to ask admins to ban an abuser/spammer. You have to keep in mind that spammers and abusers from india are worst than pond scum. These idiots switch IP and abuse female members/any other chatters for fun. They switch IP address even we ban them. We have proxy/VPN blocking system, which blocks most of the vpn proxy ip. These idiots are using indian mobile networks like JIO/Airtel and so on. There is only one way to ban them is blocking the whole network. When we block the whole network 50% of users are affected too. Its like when you have a small wound in your toe, do you chop off your whole leg to get rid of the wound? , You never do that right?. Same way, that's why we are building a new better UI which helps all chatters to chat safer and have fun without spammers. Its my fate that the new UI is getting delayed if you read this post >>> https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/moving-back-to-old-user-interface.1288/

Our new UI have some security issue and that's why we can't move or switch to new UI all the sudden to stop abusers. But soon we releasing it, i can't give the exact date of the release, but once the bug gets fixed, sure we will do it.

Keep in mind, @Imagination does her best in indian chat and there is no way to block all the abusers at a time or permanently right now with our current UI. It's hard to explain to you in detail,. So drop this issue and you better move ON. Same as like you i'm waiting for the new UI to get released and i want to see all you guys having fun in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.