• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complain against imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
U should warn user before muting them miss imagination and u don't warned me and u muted me forever and I was discussing with u not with any users so none was provoke

One more thing people don't point out admits as they are afraid they will be muted kicked or banned and u want people to be afraid of urgency action so u muted me

hay bath kya hay ??? kya huva aap dhona ka beach may? .. chodo yar subkuch be friendly.....bery and immi aap dhono good persons so don't do like these.... always be cool be a friend berry and immi....

excuse me but let me just inform you that you should be thankful indian chat has a admin for one because i have seen the way male users in there treat the females ,im also proud of the work imagination does and has to deal with
as forthat gang of trolls and abuser we know about them and have banned them alot but as TROLLS do they use VPN and come back just to abuse
if you are not able to block them then why is it the admins fault
why should she have to fix your problem when all you have to do is not answer or fight back
JUST BLOCK AND IGNORE THEM
I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES THE ABUSE OUR FEMALE ADMIN GETS FROM THE MALE USERS
THEY THINK THEY DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES SO THEY CAN ABUSE EVERYONE
SO YEAH YOUR COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE ADMIN ARE UNFOUNDED
ITS NOT HER FAULT YOU GET ABUSED BY ABUSING BACK
SHE DOES A GREAT JOB AND MAYBE IF PEOPLE HD MORE RESPECT FOR HER THEN SHE WOULD RESPECT BACK

TRY BEING SMARTER THEN THE SAD TROLLS AND ABUSERS WHO HAVE NO LIFE SO THEY HAVE TO ANNOY OTHERS

TRY ACTING LIKE ADULTS INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF CHILDREN IN A PLAYGROUND
YOU CAN NOT EXPECT HELP FROM THE ADMIN IF YOU HAVE HER BLOCKED AND BLOCKING JUST SO YOU CAN ABUSE WITHOUT BEING SEEN I THINK SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BAN ,IT IS CHILDISH AND PATHETIC

I told u lol I don’t gv a fuck to what you say.. what you think (personally abt me) I m just there to chat n take care of the room according to rules.
excuse me but let me just inform you that you should be thankful indian chat has a admin for one because i have seen the way male users in there treat the females ,im also proud of the work imagination does and has to deal with
as forthat gang of trolls and abuser we know about them and have banned them alot but as TROLLS do they use VPN and come back just to abuse
if you are not able to block them then why is it the admins fault
why should she have to fix your problem when all you have to do is not answer or fight back
JUST BLOCK AND IGNORE THEM
I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES THE ABUSE OUR FEMALE ADMIN GETS FROM THE MALE USERS
THEY THINK THEY DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES SO THEY CAN ABUSE EVERYONE
SO YEAH YOUR COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE ADMIN ARE UNFOUNDED
ITS NOT HER FAULT YOU GET ABUSED BY ABUSING BACK
SHE DOES A GREAT JOB AND MAYBE IF PEOPLE HD MORE RESPECT FOR HER THEN SHE WOULD RESPECT BACK

TRY BEING SMARTER THEN THE SAD TROLLS AND ABUSERS WHO HAVE NO LIFE SO THEY HAVE TO ANNOY OTHERS

TRY ACTING LIKE ADULTS INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF CHILDREN IN A PLAYGROUND
YOU CAN NOT EXPECT HELP FROM THE ADMIN IF YOU HAVE HER BLOCKED AND BLOCKING JUST SO YOU CAN ABUSE WITHOUT BEING SEEN I THINK SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BAN ,IT IS CHILDISH AND PATHETIC
I know she is your friend you will support her :) let zeus go through this :)

she isnt just a friend she is also just as much MY admin as she is Zeus's ,she is on OUR staff and i also helped zeus train her so i know what zeus will say and i can deal with compliants towards OUR staff ,i am one of the OLDEST admins here and i worked Next to zeus ,so we have seen your complaint and from the info gathered she did her job ,those who abuse back get the same as those who abuse
you abused back the those who abused you causing a fight and drama BOTH sides get punished
NEXT TIME USE YOUR BLOCK AGAINT THE ABUSERS AND LEARN NOT TO ABUSE BACK

she isnt just a friend she is also just as much MY admin as she is Zeus's ,she is on OUR staff and i also helped zeus train her so i know what zeus will say and i can deal with compliants towards OUR staff ,i am one of the OLDEST admins here and i worked Next to zeus ,so we have seen your complaint and from the info gathered she did her job ,those who abuse back get the same as those who abuse
you abused back the those who abused you causing a fight and drama BOTH sides get punished
NEXT TIME USE YOUR BLOCK AGAINT THE ABUSERS AND LEARN NOT TO ABUSE BACK
U must be transpatent
As i m not abuser nor a troller if i m muted forever which was injustice towards me and if i m asking justice u must not defent ur staff come frient ratger go through complain and clicks i posted than judge and see my complain against abuser which i posted before also just dont take her side caz sge is ur friend u trained her and she is ur staff
What is wrong is wrong

Hey immi & beryl why you both are fighting?...for some abusers only?. We come here to refresh & relax...plz catch-up
I was asking her why she defending big and she muted me forever i cant enter chat room lp i miss all my frnds

if she was in the wrong then we would do something but seeing you abused back and even blocked her to which then she can not see and used that to abuse back she was in the right to mute you for doing the same as the abusers
so now the complaint has been noted and the Case is closed ,you wish to continue to block her that is your choice but if it is reporyed you are abusing next time it will be a ban but remember by blocking a member of staff she can not help you when you ask for it

COMPLAINT DEALT WITH AND CASE CLOSED

if she was in the wrong then we would do something but seeing you abused back and even blocked her to which then she can not see and used that to abuse back she was in the right to mute you for doing the same as the abusers
so now the complaint has been noted and the Case is closed ,you wish to continue to block her that is your choice but if it is reporyed you are abusing next time it will be a ban but remember by blocking a member of staff she can not help you when you ask for it

COMPLAINT DEALT WITH AND CASE CLOSED
Abused back whom ? See the clicks bigg was abusing me in front of her and sge instead of banning or kicking him she took action just for asking her questions

Lol just cause u trained her diesnot mean she cant be wrong and case is not clised i m unable to enter the chat room and i want zeus to take a note u taking her side without knowing anythng

like i said we know of that lil group and we also know that no matter how many times we ban HEY USE VPN and come back
we can not stop them so that is why you need to just BLOCK them and ignore
it is Not her fault that we can not stop them
she mutes ,SHE BANS and she gets abused to but IF YOU ABUSE BACK thenBoth sides get the same treatment ,you disturb the main by abusing each other then you both
ZEUS HAS BEEN INFORMED AND HAS BEEN TOLD I DEAL WITH IT

U taking her side shows she asked u to do this as u r her friend
Zeus knows i m abuser or a good chatter let him go through this why u dont want him to consider my complain why u want to close this matter just caz she is ur frnd and u trained her

My block was not working on that guy i have complained abt it prior and even zeus said its a glitche i need to.wait till new u i is updated and i was ok wth it giving back to abusers diesnt make me abuser i have told everythng to zeus before
I m not idiot nor a cry baby i have used block option the mist my block.list are full if u want i can show u my block list clicks too

like i said we know of that lil group and we also know that no matter how many times we ban HEY USE VPN and come back
we can not stop them so that is why you need to just BLOCK them and ignore
it is Not her fault that we can not stop them
she mutes ,SHE BANS and she gets abused to but IF YOU ABUSE BACK thenBoth sides get the same treatment ,you disturb the main by abusing each other then you both
ZEUS HAS BEEN INFORMED AND HAS BEEN TOLD I DEAL WITH IT
And what she did she made vip the one she was abused by

She first also defended abuser now again and i have just asked her why she doing so none dares to ask admins as all are afraid i have asked and was muted and thrown away from my friends
if zeus asked u to look after the matter u must be transparent thats what all i can say
Defending abusers making vip her boyfriend and also abuser spammer and muting regular good chatter thats what she did still u taking her side just caz she is ur frnd ur staff u trained her
Take side of truth thats what all i want to say
And still waiting for zeus reply

Status
Not open for further replies.