• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complain against abusing

Krishmy

Hlo good evening . Dear admin i need ur help user is maha tharki 7 abuse evry girl in ic room . The moderator is no ban him wicked evry time ignoring his cmplt if u no ban. Him then this site goes down evey user left this site. he evey time abuse me and nadan prinda daughter. Tell me why he do like this shit pls action. Against him it is my humble request . If u don't then u faced to much problem

Tagging in a related thread where the user maha tharki7 has blackmailed nadaan parinda and passed derogatory comments

@Administrator This good Lady made her id on forum just after i banned his very best friend from ic Gajendra!
Actually when i Jus came online i saw messy wall where abuse was going on from a guest id to This Lady and countring that abuse his very best friend Ganjendra was abusing back!
So in reflex i banned both of them!For your Kind info Gandendra wants to be full time Mod in Ic coz hes full time online user as per him!
Somtimes i do ban both sides as soon as I come online .The moment i banned Ganjendra ,She got annoyed and many others users too and they say to stop a abuse its ok to abuse back according to them,not block them!I would aggree to them some day for sure if this works in ic,on the contrary abuse never stops in ic if one abuses back in counter

As far Maha Tharki is concerned.
He is not abusing anyone and everyone as the lady is saying!
Mostly abusers abuse in guest id,I ban everyone.And maha thakri is included in that!
Being a Mod Now I have talk to any1 and every1including abuser's too!Just because i talk to Maha tharki on wall a bit, Users say m favouring him!
And this maha tharki and Nadan pardina issue is almost an year old incident which again came to limelight after maha tharki was found abusing Np and metioning about his daughter n wife again which i condemn!
I have talked to both sides!Np and mahatharki!
And i have assured To Np and his friends that it wont happenagain( using family names n etc in abuse to him)if this happens i wont let the culprit in ic even say hi hello whenever m around ,exactly the way m treating user Pathaan from few days!
Moreover Altough its an year old matter i told Np personally to file a police complaint /Cyber complaint if he havent done alredy and and so on.
On the other hand i have talked to MahaThakri too on this matter!Having said that ,primarily Its the issue beetween Np ane Mahatharki but a whole lot of politics is going on in Ic on this!
On which i have alredy planned to talk to u separately with other mods and admin!
Thanks!

@Administrator This good Lady made her id on forum just after i banned his very best friend from ic Gajendra!
Actually when i Jus came online i saw messy wall where abuse was going on from a guest id to This Lady and countring that abuse his very best friend Ganjendra was abusing back!
So in reflex i banned both of them!For your Kind info Gandendra wants to be full time Mod in Ic coz hes full time online user as per him!
Somtimes i do ban both sides as soon as I come online .The moment i banned Ganjendra ,She got annoyed and many others users too and they say to stop a abuse its ok to abuse back according to them,not block them!I would aggree to them some day for sure if this works in ic,on the contrary abuse never stops in ic if one abuses back in counter

Mostly abusers abuse in guest id,I ban everyone.And maha thakri is included in that!
Being a Mod Now I have talk to any1 and every1including abuser's too!Just because i talk to Maha tharki on wall a bit, Users say m favouring him!
And this maha tharki and Nadan pardina issue is almost an year old incident which again came to limelight after maha tharki was found abusing Np and metioning about his daughter n wife again which i condemn!
I have talked to both sides!Np and mahatharki!
And i have assured To Np and his friends that it wont happenagain( using family names n etc in abuse to him)if this happens i wont let the culprit in ic even say hi hello whenever m around ,exactly the way m treating user Pathaan from few days!
Moreover Altough its an year old matter i told Np personally to file a police complaint /Cyber complaint if he havent done alredy and and so on.
On the other hand i have talked to MahaThakri too on this matter!Having said that ,primarily Its the issue beetween Np ane Mahatharki but a whole lot of politics is going on in Ic on this!
On which i have alredy planned to talk to u separately with other mods and admin!
Thanks!
Wicked tere bolne se mene abuse bhi band kiya tha or jab bhi koi abuser aata to mai admin ko ya mod ko dhundh ke bulata lekin jab koi na mile to fir kya karna sahi rahta hai ye bta or ha mene pahle bola tumko mai apne liye kabhi kisike sath panga nahi karta hu only yaha ladkiyo ko abuse hone se bachane ke liye he abuse kiya hai mene muje koi kuch bhi bole mere koi farak nahi padta hai lekin mere samne koi ladki ko abuse karega wo muje shan nahi hoga mai thoda alag insan hu tum logo jese nahi jo ladki ko abuse hote hue dekhta rahunga isse acha us abuse ka dhiyan apni taraf karna pasand karunga taki wo ladki ki jagah muje bole samja ye baat apne dimag mai daal dena gajendra ke aage koi bhi ladki ko abuse karega fir mai nahi chorne

i m here now Wicked you can talk to me available in room too.

I hope you won't mind to ask to complainant that where i posted his personnel info and FB or any social media content or where i provoked him.

don't know who is giving him this content to post here.

So , let me get this straight, you have caught maha tharki7 abusing in a guest nick , recently, yes ? @Wicked

Wicked tere bolne se mene abuse bhi band kiya tha or jab bhi koi abuser aata to mai admin ko ya mod ko dhundh ke bulata lekin jab koi na mile to fir kya karna sahi rahta hai ye bta or ha mene pahle bola tumko mai apne liye kabhi kisike sath panga nahi karta hu only yaha ladkiyo ko abuse hone se bachane ke liye he abuse kiya hai mene muje koi kuch bhi bole mere koi farak nahi padta hai lekin mere samne koi ladki ko abuse karega wo muje shan nahi hoga mai thoda alag insan hu tum logo jese nahi jo ladki ko abuse hote hue dekhta rahunga isse acha us abuse ka dhiyan apni taraf karna pasand karunga taki wo ladki ki jagah muje bole samja ye baat apne dimag mai daal dena gajendra ke aage koi bhi ladki ko abuse karega fir mai nahi chorne
Zada mat bol !ki main ladki ko abuse hote dekhta rehta hoon ya koi aur mod ya admin!Kuchh bhi mat bola kar!
Jab koi admin ya mod nahi mile too block krna sahi hai!Ya forum p ping kr de trunt koi na koi aa jaayega room me mod ya admin!

@Administrator , Its nothing but the clashes between 2 groups in IC , Once upon a time , when there is no moderator in IC , Nobody used to come to forum when they abuse freely with each other , I don't know , may be they love abusing or abusing is their passion!!

Now , they are not getting that chance , and started coming to forum to ban the person they started hating from long time!!

If my guess is correct , that guy in Mahatharki ID will post again in forum with alleging comments on these people with few set of screenshots!! Fingers crossed!!

The only way to stop this group clashes is to ban all of these guys and that maha tharki Guy or just have popcorn in hand and watch them have fun in forum!! :bandid:

So , let me get this straight, you have caught maha tharki7 abusing in a guest nick , recently, yes ? @Wicked
I dont owe an explanation to u as far as the topic of Mahatharki and Nadan Parinda is concerned!will u talk abt urself?i have caught u spamming the wall two days back inciting people to go on forum and drop their comments and react! And u imposing people to talk to this matter even if they dont wanna entertain you!Like u tried doing to Guest4646 yesterday night!and Patell too yesterday night and to many active wall chatters!
And thats the reason u have registered on forum!Arent u?U wanna enjoy more ?

dont owe an explanation to u as far as the topic of Mahatharki and Nadan Parinda is concerned!will u talk abt urself?i have caught u spamming the wall two days back inciting people to go on forum and drop their comments and react! And u imposing people to talk to this matter even if they dont wanna entertain you!Like u tried doing to Guest4646 yesterday night!and Patel

So you are trying to brush a paedophile, under the carpet , and you expect people not to say anything, especially when this paedophile has EXPLICITLY stated his CURRENT AND FUTURE INTENTIONS clear ..

I suggest you check the screenshots, @Wicked .

He has the bloody details archived .

We only know of nadaan parinda's case, as he (np) has made the matter public.

God knows how many people , this scumbag maha tharki7 has snared till now , and you expect people to stay silent ?

**slow claps**

So you are trying to brush a paedophile, under the carpet , and you expect people not to say anything, especially when this paedophile has EXPLICITLY stated his CURRENT AND FUTURE INTENTIONS clear ..

I suggest you check the screenshots, @Wicked .

He has the bloody details archived .

We only know of nadaan parinda's case, as he (np) has made the matter public.

God knows how many people , this scumbag maha tharki7 has snared till now , and you expect people to stay silent ?

**slow claps**
We are working on it!
The so concerned u r right now!
I wished u have showed same concern an year back when this incident happend!
Still m thankful to u lately u turned up for a noble cause! *Heavy n hard claps*

The so concerned u r right now!
I wished u have showed same concern an year back when this incident happend!

Trust me , if the issue was made public a year ago , and was known to me and a few others, you @Wicked can bet your bottom ruddy dollar that we would have seen to it , and dealt with it to the best of our capacities.

I hope that you @Wicked will stop harboring and sheltering a plausible paedophile/rapist , who is desperate enough to make his intentions public.

The audacity of the guy amazes us, more so , how is he allowed to be so audacious, under as policed an environment , that zozo is .

He is a very wrost person here on zozo ,ever time abusing girls in guest nick and here on forum said that he is new , what rubbish , everyone knows abt him

Admin please take necessary action against him otherwise all users would start counter abusing .

See ss he Confessing here abt family pics which was post here by him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201110_213438.jpg
    Screenshot_20201110_213438.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 1605013082_34314.jpg
    1605013082_34314.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 24
Trust me , if the issue was made public a year ago , and was known to me and a few others, you @Wicked can bet your bottom ruddy dollar that we would have seen to it , and dealt with it to the best of our capacities.

I hope that you @Wicked will stop harboring and sheltering a plausible paedophile/rapist , who is desperate enough to make his intentions public.

The audacity of the guy amazes us, more so , how is he allowed to be so audacious, under as policed an environment , that zozo is .
Stop being a jude of ur own thoughts in ur own cartoonic world .U Have done ur job now talk a chill pill now!The thread is being seen by admins right!
Dont bother to reply here ur nonsense anymore!Get out of this denial mode when u using words like "sheltering ,harbouring ,trying to brush a pedophile under the carpet n etc"!
Somtimes its better to keep ur mouth shut than to open it and prove urself to be fool yato!

M not here to have a chat with u in this thread!Did u get that?Dont reply now!Its not needed from ur side anymore here!

Stop being a jude of ur own thoughts in ur own cartoonic world .U Have done ur job now talk a chill pill now!The thread is being seen by admins right!
Dont bother to reply here ur nonsense anymore!Get out of this denial mode when u using words like "sheltering ,harbouring ,trying to brush a pedophile under the carpet n etc"!
Somtimes its better to keep ur mouth shut than to open it and prove urself to be fool yato!

@Wicked , calm down brah , relax.
You're hyperventilating here , for no reason.
Relax.
Talking about my job , zozo is the least of my concerns, I simply spend a few hours here.
I seek nothing from this place as it has nothing to offer me that I don't already have.
Yes , I do believe in a sanitized environment , where people like maha tharki7, should be put away for good , and yes , it's not just my view , but a lot of others share the same POV, that you are partial to maha tharki7. I am simply bringing it out of darkness , and yes , if you do stop being partial to a known sexual predator/ plausible paedophile like maha tharki7, we can drop the discussion, here itself.

Lets talk like adults here , yea ?

Nuff said , I don't expect a response from your end , as I think we both are an agreement here .

Cheers n happy diwali (belated)

Last edited:
@Wicked ,
It has been seen that @Wicked is constantly partial towards maha tharki7, turning a blind eye towards his misdeeds , inspite of multiple reports
Inspite multiple reports, as no action has been taken , people have decided to bring this partiality of @Wicked , in light
I have banned evey abuser eveytime!
What action u saying?i told u m alredy talking to mods n admin abt it?yestersay itself i told u i need 2days time on this to u personally?
U want me to ban him permanently! and ban on sight everytime i see him?i cant do that without the approval! I cant do that without talking abt the same with admins!
Wait for sometime i myself will get back to u when needed!Dont rush!

Dear admin
'It has been seen that @Wicked is constantly partial towards maha tharki7, turning a blind eye towards his misdeeds , inspite of multiple reports ' 'Inspite multiple reports, as no action has been taken , people have decided to bring this partiality of @Wicked , in light'

i also have so many SS how some users are making lobby against me as Neel and Tha Yato Gamy was discussing on wall few days back, and WTH these guys are talking abt me, They know nothing abt me they are just bunch of jokers who beg to every user here to block me, cause i know reality of these creeps, and user who filed this complaint herself abuse admins as well as Mods on wall.

She herself login in different ids and abuse people on wall,today itself she cam in AK47 id and abused me for no reason.

Wicked i request you to please check IP who abuses them i m sure they come themselves in guest ID and do abuse to themselves only, just to get attention and Sympathy from others user and clamming that i am abusing them.

All knows that this The Yato Gami is old user whos used to use 11 Inch Nigga nick long back and there are so many threads already on forum where admins also claimed that he give threats to users by saying that he'll hack there system and reveal everything on wall.

I am surprised he who himself gives threat to users here is acting innocent.

Big time Lol

They are just jealous that how come others users are spending good time here why they are not getting into thier traps.

i'll share SS too when its needed.

and about being new like Nadaan parinda said i claimed to be new here he must need help from his friends to understand what i wrote as he took help to wrote complaint here.

i also have so many SS how some users are making lobby against me as Neel and Tha Yato Gamy was discussing on wall few days back, and WTH these guys are talking abt me, They know nothing abt me they are just bunch of jokers who beg to every user here to block me, cause i know reality of these creeps, and user who filed this complaint herself abuse admins as well as Mods on wall.

She herself login in different ids and abuse people on wall,today itself she cam in AK47 id and abused me for no reason.

Wicked i request you to please check IP who abuses them i m sure they come themselves in guest ID and do abuse to themselves only, just to get attention and Sympathy from others user and clamming that i am abusing them.

All knows that this The Yato Gami is old user whos used to use 11 Inch Nigga nick long back and there are so many threads already on forum where admins also claimed that he give threats to users by saying that he'll hack there system and reveal everything on wall.

I am surprised he who himself gives threat to users here is acting innocent.

Big time Lol

They are just jealous that how come others users are spending good time here why they are not getting into thier traps.

i'll share SS too when its needed.

and about being new like Nadaan parinda said i claimed to be new here he must need help from his friends to understand what i wrote as he took help to wrote complaint here.
Dear i have personally isues with u and am not a attention seekr u abuse me many times i have more then ss ok don't be over smart am a good user everyone know how u shit man u are a big lier and dramatic person