• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Coming soon ...

MrDream

Wellknown Ace
After nostalgic thoughts about diary, one friend suggested me to keep writing. Then I thought what should be written - random thoughts or memorable experiences or human nature observations? Of course personal experiences I wont write. But yes, observations is one thing I would write. Random thoughts ... in form of shayari or otherwise I keep writing when I find time.

Coming soon with first interesting character ... may be real life or online I found ... Hope you will like this series!!!
 
After nostalgic thoughts about diary, one friend suggested me to keep writing. Then I thought what should be written - random thoughts or memorable experiences or human nature observations? Of course personal experiences I wont write. But yes, observations is one thing I would write. Random thoughts ... in form of shayari or otherwise I keep writing when I find time.

Coming soon with first interesting character ... may be real life or online I found ... Hope you will like this series!!!

Am waiting :hi:
 
 
After nostalgic thoughts about diary, one friend suggested me to keep writing. Then I thought what should be written - random thoughts or memorable experiences or human nature observations? Of course personal experiences I wont write. But yes, observations is one thing I would write. Random thoughts ... in form of shayari or otherwise I keep writing when I find time.

Coming soon with first interesting character ... may be real life or online I found ... Hope you will like this series!!!
Human nature observations and character sketches? Count me in! Looking forward to this new series. ✨"
 
Top