• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Clearing things Before 2022 End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here from more then a year with you guys, some things need to be cleared before 2022 Ends, i cant keep this more longer with me and be in tension because of some people who only come here to make fun of others and none cares for them.

. I've been in many chat sites and I meet a lot of people but what I saw here in past few months made me completely shocked.

I want make clear that everyone after that will finally understand what is sext chat site and we are not here to clean ur tears or deal with ur personal life ( family issue , break up , etc) . I got to know that people like take revenge because in real life they don't get what they want so coming here and putting to others blame , frustration and even giving depression.

My point of this thread is to unfortunately point few people who destroying harmony of this chat:

@Illusion The most TOXIC person I ever seen
you are very good in making story , creating fight between people ( u are good actor) u are also good in jumping around the rooms and making people upset because u are having in u too much EGO. Because of you ppl write me pm that u spread false info . I hope u will meet in ur life same person as u and finally open ur shocked eyes.

@KIARA personally i like you but as a user don't cry because of zozo. You are here for fun and talk and you making urself down just because somebody hurt u .... Because of tears you will not get real friends here . Nobody will

@sasuke You are the one who close to them and you not doing nothing about to things go better u came here to make post how many hr per day you study or bring ur personal life in forum .. This is not university or home and we don't really care how many hr u study .

When I see wall I'm thinking I'm In some drama movie where everyone making suspicious plan for others just to fuck others up .

to all : don't make fun of I know many ppl coming as guest and create fight this is funny that grown up people still need be warning about to not abuse or use specific language in rooms . This is chat after all you log out and u forgot ....why this HATE ? why this EGO why this JELAOUSY.

ps. I cant say sorry about truth . Who ever understands forgive me who don't.... then don't .
Now such posts destroys the harmony of the chat.
Forum was peaceful but this post triggered people, I'm not saying you are wrong, I'll be honest @Illusion @KIARA @sasuke , even I don't like some of their habits (which I feel aren't right, I say directly on their face,ofc in their pm) but things can be sorted out in a group chat, right ? There are worst users who play, defame, provoke fights, abuse. I feel if we make these mentioned users understand, they may not repeat it, I guess they are sensible enough ! If they do anything wrong, more, then things should be brought on forum. Ik some internal things going on and I feel it shouldn't be made public via such post.

This site isn't just a sext chat site ! (Not mentioned that this is only sext site, anywhere) Many users don't sext, just come to distract themselves from their real life issues. People with whom they feel free, they share their issues. So if @sasuke wants to share how many hours he studied or not, it's his choice, people who don't like can ignore that. Pointing someone's personal point isn't right.

I'm not at all saying what you wrote is completely wrong or not true but the way, it could have been in a lighter way.

Let's just chill, relax and have fun !!

Last edited:
Now such posts destroys the harmony of the chat.
Forum was peaceful but this post triggered people, I'm not saying you are wrong, I'll be honest @Illusion @KIARA @sasuke , even I don't like some of their habits (which I feel aren't right, I say directly on their face,ofc in their pm) but things can be sorted out in a group chat, right ? There are worst users who play, defame, provoke fights, abuse. I feel if we make these mentioned users understand, they may not repeat it, I guess they are sensible enough ! If they do anything wrong, more, then things should be brought on forum. Ik some things going on and I feel it shouldn't be made public via such post.

This site isn't just a sext chat site ! Many users don't sext, just come to distract themselves from their real life issues. People with whom they feel free, they share their issues. So if @sasuke wants to share how many hours he studied or not, it's his choice, people who don't like can ignore that. Pointing someone's personal point isn't right.

I'm not at all saying what you wrote is completely wrong or not true but the way, it could have been in a lighter way.

Let's just chill, relax and have fun !!
exactly sushi each words true ! :heart1::hearteyes:

My point of this thread is to unfortunately point few people who destroying harmony of this chat:
@KIARA personally i like you but as a user don't cry because of zozo. You are here for fun and talk and you making urself down just because somebody hurt u .... Because of tears you will not get real friends here . Nobody will
Okay lemme be straight now as I was having exam I didn't replied n u spoiled my exm too !!! Oops sry I don't need to mention bcz it's against rule sry sry against ur rule !!!! I m nt at here to fight but yeah as u stated I'll state my points too I won't say anything about @Illusion or @sasuke bcz it's none of my concern but as u mentioned I need to tell tat read d front page carefully !!
Screenshot_20221122-143857_Firefox.jpgIt's no where mentioned tat this site is only for sext !!!! One can't sext for 24×7 !!!!! It's clearly mentioned wot is zozo I guess u r getting my point !!!!
Screenshot_20221122-143922_Firefox.jpgI m nt saying tat u r wrong but u r nt right too one hav right to post things within rules !!!

Last edited:
Okay lemme be straight now as I was having exam I didn't replied n u spoiled my exm too !!! Oops sry I don't need to mention bcz it's against rule sry sry against ur rule !!!! I m nt at here to fight but yeah as u stated I'll state my points too I won't say anything about @Illusion or @sasuke bcz it's none of my concern but as u mentioned I need to tell tat read d front page carefully !!
View attachment 97016It's no where mentioned tat this site is only for sext !!!! One can't sext for 24×7 !!!!! It's clearly mentioned wot is zozo I guess u r getting my point !!!!
View attachment 97017I m nt saying tat u r wrong but u r nt right too one hav right to post things within rules !!!
Lemme explain u keera according to jupi words she said don't cry bcz of zozo n don't think ur cries brings u true friends she didn't mentioned to u that this is only sext site n u can't be here for normal chat

She only said a bit of para to u i hope u understand my words n her point i already explained u not to connect people to irl now relax n have fun

:facepalm: :bandid:for 1 sec. i thought am in "bigboss house"(reality show)
@Illusion @sasuke @KIARA :zzz:....is there any need of explaining ur stand?
@JUPITER :holiday:target people personally in public threads isn't sign of mature person
:smoking:EVERYONE!!...do what makes you happy...take every judgement in positive way.

**DISCLAIMER-: these are my personal opinions, so no need to get offended** (I DON'T EVEN CARE)
I m jst saying wotever came into my mind @JUPITER too knows how much imp she is too me ! Rest I don't need to say more

:facepalm: :bandid:for 1 sec. i thought am in "bigboss house"(reality show)
@Illusion @sasuke @KIARA :zzz:....is there any need of explaining ur stand?
@JUPITER :holiday:target people personally in public threads isn't sign of mature person
:smoking:EVERYONE!!...do what makes you happy...take every judgement in positive way.

**DISCLAIMER-: these are my personal opinions, so no need to get offended** (I DON'T EVEN CARE)
True !

Status
Not open for further replies.