• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Clearing things Before 2022 End

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
I'm here from more then a year with you guys, some things need to be cleared before 2022 Ends, i cant keep this more longer with me and be in tension because of some people who only come here to make fun of others and none cares for them.

. I've been in many chat sites and I meet a lot of people but what I saw here in past few months made me completely shocked.

I want make clear that everyone after that will finally understand what is sext chat site and we are not here to clean ur tears or deal with ur personal life ( family issue , break up , etc) . I got to know that people like take revenge because in real life they don't get what they want so coming here and putting to others blame , frustration and even giving depression.

My point of this thread is to unfortunately point few people who destroying harmony of this chat:

@Illusion The most TOXIC person I ever seen
you are very good in making story , creating fight between people ( u are good actor) u are also good in jumping around the rooms and making people upset because u are having in u too much EGO. Because of you ppl write me pm that u spread false info . I hope u will meet in ur life same person as u and finally open ur shocked eyes.

@KIARA personally i like you but as a user don't cry because of zozo. You are here for fun and talk and you making urself down just because somebody hurt u .... Because of tears you will not get real friends here . Nobody will

@sasuke You are the one who close to them and you not doing nothing about to things go better u came here to make post how many hr per day you study or bring ur personal life in forum .. This is not university or home and we don't really care how many hr u study .

When I see wall I'm thinking I'm In some drama movie where everyone making suspicious plan for others just to fuck others up .

to all : don't make fun of I know many ppl coming as guest and create fight this is funny that grown up people still need be warning about to not abuse or use specific language in rooms . This is chat after all you log out and u forgot ....why this HATE ? why this EGO why this JELAOUSY.

ps. I cant say sorry about truth . Who ever understands forgive me who don't.... then don't .

I'm here from more then a year with you guys, some things need to be cleared before 2022 Ends, i cant keep this more longer with me and be in tension because of some people who only come here to make fun of others and none cares for them.

. I've been in many chat sites and I meet a lot of people but what I saw here in past few months made me completely shocked.

I want make clear that everyone after that will finally understand what is sext chat site and we are not here to clean ur tears or deal with ur personal life ( family issue , break up , etc) . I got to know that people like take revenge because in real life they don't get what they want so coming here and putting to others blame , frustration and even giving depression.

My point of this thread is to unfortunately point few people who destroying harmony of this chat:

you are very good in making story , creating fight between people ( u are good actor) u are also good in jumping around the rooms and making people upset because u are having in u too much EGO. Because of you ppl write me pm that u spread false info . I hope u will meet in ur life same person as u and finally open ur shocked eyes.

@KIARA personally i like you but as a user don't cry because of zozo. You are here for fun and talk and you making urself down just because somebody hurt u .... Because of tears you will not get real friends here . Nobody will

@sasuke You are the one who close to them and you not doing nothing about to things go better u came here to make post how many hr per day you study or bring ur personal life in forum .. This is not university or home and we don't really care how many hr u study .

When I see wall I'm thinking I'm In some drama movie where everyone making suspicious plan for others just to fuck others up .

to all : don't make fun of I know many ppl coming as guest and create fight this is funny that grown up people still need be warning about to not abuse or use specific language in rooms . This is chat after all you log out and u forgot ....why this HATE ? why this EGO why this JELAOUSY.

ps. I cant say sorry about truth . Who ever understands forgive me who don't.... then don't .
First thank you so much for wasting your times to mention my name and my quality ❤️❤️ I really love this.. now let me come to this point....:

1) Toxic: So let me tell this first whats the definition of toxicity According to you!!?

2) actor: Really!!??? You know frn my childhood i always want to be a actress... Woowww you give me the confidence now I'll have to try for Bollywood..:p

3)Ego: oppss i also want to know what's the definition of ego according to you?? Or i make ppl sad, yeah yeah actually whn i didn't reply to thm they bcm sad... Opppsss it's really heartbreaking.... Let me gv thm reply... Ufff...

4) false info: Ohhh really really??.!! Aww babe you mentioned so many qualities about illusion loving it... No body never bcm tht much loyal to me...

Lol now my fingers are paining..uff BRB catch u later... And thank you so much:kiss:

Aww thanks girl for wishing me, I hope god will surely fullfil ur wish....

Is dis in report section is dis site only for sext ....???? I m here frm 1 yr but never thought of it !!!!:rolleyes:

I am on this site for 5 years may be . But now the site is full of College kids. In past there were many smart users as well as abusers. now This is full college or school kids. lol. no maturity no humour ... lol. i dont expect much now. also if u know indian movies .. full of Drama so nothing new here.

Also . now in past i saw weird users like id was mom son jail or the desires fatasy were weired. now users behave so odd i feel what is wrong with these ppl. Total characters from asylum . i cant attach motive or logic to what they do here. i can name few... but them find themselves in my comment here lol

destroying harmony of the chat : dont worry atleast i wont be the one to do that now onwards
yes i am close to them very close to them i so much close that if i say to them that i am in your city to meet you tommorrow they wont say know , if i say to them wht happened to them they will share with me.
see idc about your opinion but you are sitting there and telling doing nothing do you think i never tried to make things better ( as per your saying)

see i come and post and tell things on my freinds wall , when somewall ask me on wall i say i am doing my xyz work okay. Its my consent its choice to share things you care about it or dont care its doesnt affect the only time if will affect me when my close ones say we dont care about wht you do and they arent gonna say this because they are the ones keeping me motivated to do the hardwork.
just you said to me not to spam on freinds wall, thanks again for telling straighforward i am not angry just stated my points.
you are saying you dont care how much hour i study did i mention anywhere ki jupi i am sharing this for you no na , i am sharing it for my personal peace i was using freinds wall as a place where post my daily lil achievements and then keep on moving to the next one

nobody says sorry for telling truth but you wrote your opinions about me as facts dear. i told you that i dont have anything in my real life everything i have got on zozo only. See i am a chill kinda person i dont care about your or other users opinion except my close ones
so even before saying you were forgived by me.

now if i say nobody really cares about wht you speak or do about others

Last edited:
destroying harmony of the chat : dont worry atleast i wont be the one to do that now onwards
yes i am close to them very close to them i so much close that if i say to them that i am in your city to meet you tommorrow they wont say know , if i say to them wht happened to them they will share with me.
see idc about your opinion but you are sitting there and telling doing nothing do you think i never tried to make things better ( as per your saying)

see i come and post and tell things on my freinds wall , when somewall ask me on wall i say i am doing my xyz work okay. Its my consent its choice to share things you care about it or dont care its doesnt affect the only time if will affect me when my close ones say we dont care about wht you do and they arent gonna say this because they are the ones keeping me motivated to do the hardwork.
just you said to me not to spam on freinds wall, thanks again for telling straighforward i am not angry just stated my points.
you are saying you dont care how much hour i study did i mention anywhere ki jupi i am sharing this for you no na , i am sharing it for my personal peace i was using freinds wall as a place where post my daily lil achievements and then keep on moving to the next one

nobody says sorry for telling truth but you wrote your opinions about me as facts dear. i told you that i dont have anything in my real life everything i have got on zozo only. See i am a chill kinda person i dont care about your or other users opinion except my close ones
so even before saying you were forgived by me.

now if i say nobody really cares about wht you speak or do about others
so why u dont have real ppl to support u ? or u are simply lying. Zozo is not ur support system for sure. Users here dont share face , no phone and nothing. if they die .. no one will know why how etc. What u do here .. replicate the same in real world. this is basically a sexting site though u can chat anything. my point is u are saying u are so lonely in life. if thats true and u are so nice person then make real life connections. zozo is not best place to do such things.

so why u dont have real ppl to support u ? or u are simply lying. Zozo is not ur support system for sure. Users here dont share face , no phone and nothing. if they die .. no one will know why how etc. What u do here .. replicate the same in real world. this is basically a sexting site though u can chat anything. my point is u are saying u are so lonely in life. if thats true and u are so nice person then make real life connections. zozo is not best place to do such things.
do you think i havent tried !
do you think i havent tried to make real freinds or people to support me ! its just they cant be mine but they can be for whole world
i loved them so much they too loved them so much but when problems came they gave all blame on me , its ok as a freind i can take
some of your blames but everytime throwing me into the fire is not good.
when some else boy told a girl "randi" in class they should have took that boy name not mine , the boy should have been slapped they day not me . The boy should have said i did it i shouldnt have gone to the girl to clear the misunderstanding

so yeah i am very emotional person dude i connect to people very fast but it real world i always been used , i know i someone can just do anything to make freindship more stronger but they used this thing dude.

recent example its was my bday on 14th november : the only real life wish i got was from one classmate and that too he came to know it by my mom whatsapp status because he had my mom number . You talking about freinds i dont like my relatives either , they just talk about me when there is formality like bday , i can literally say that each every user who has talked to me here knows me more than any of my relatives.
even one of the relatives didnt knew my age they said happy 18th bday instead of 19th ( and yeah my parents and me are not accepted by my relatives because my ex father left my mom. she lived and feed me alone for 6 years . then she did 2nd marriage so know one likes it )
( the real reason why my mom married was for me for my studies i have always been good in studies from std 4 i wanted to take science and took it also scored good in it , my mom is just 10th pass . she worked in a call center to manage all my expenses , she went to office by walking so that she can make me enjoy on sunday)

btw i know nobody would care but here is the answer of your question akaash actually answer of the first question

zozo is not my support system ! : let me clear you are very wrong on it dude like seriously you are very wrong on it after my parents the only support system is the this 4 people from zozo @KIARA @Illusion @Bekhayali @Ramchand
talking about users dont share face, phone no and nothing : well yess i was always the first person to share my personel details ( not phone no) like my face and other social media handles because i felt safe with these 4 people .
each one of them to whom i have shared my personel have shared their personel life too.

see if i or any of them die i would get know it for sure bcz i know how much thye have shared with me okay .
only one statement which would might make you see the level the trust i have on them
" i have told my mom about zozo , secondly each one of them has talked to my mom . thats how much safe i feel in front of them thats the level of trust i have on them "

see akaash you are not wrong i got your point you are totally correct if someone so nice he should have real freind but buddy things didnt work for me they used my kindness very very much . i also know zozo isnt the best place to do such things i never wanted make freinds over here neither in real when i came but their talks dude they made me so connected to them , that each one of us in that kind of bond where we cant leave each other.

lastly you are not at all wrong brother, wht you asked is totally genuine and you asked a very good point i aprreciate it neither i am angry.
see acc to jupi experience no one cares wht we say ( so you might also not care wht i said) but i said this because i thought i can dude akaash might understand , whts a issue in giving a try.

you asked a very good point akaash in future when someone asks me i would share this reply only brother
:heart1::heart1:

There is no need to judge others here.

You can complain only if someone abuses or provoking or spreading rumours, gossips about you.
Spreading rumours that's why I wrote this " spreading rumours " .

and if you have nothing to say about it no need your comments on who I can complain .

Generally you r all here to have fun and expose ur dark desires.. Not to judge who is good or who is Bad..

so dont combine ur emotions and feelings here.. Juz come talk have fun n go.. Nothing more or less..
If only If someone feels special to u, b wit'em.. Y talking to all (Tis applies for both gender)

And talking abt possessiveness Judging ppl.?

If u want stay wit one person and avoid other.. OR stop blaming and start being Hurt..

I have Zero Complaints and Zero Regrets :holiday:

I ddnt make this Thread to read brave comments

DoNt juge , i have no complain , im the best here if i write dont juge that everyone gives me like . Pls I don't need this comment here i write this for some reason and who dont know I don't need MOTIVATION COMMENT : we are here for chat and all .... these days I'm getting too many complaint about few ppl who I tag here so I don't need comment of ppl who don't know nothing about it .

You can read and close i don't really need comment : WE ARE HERE for this or that .

I know why I made this thread and for what reason .

I don't know whether this is relevant to the thread or not but i would like to share a point though this is a sex chat site no one forces u to do sext it's up to u what to do

There may be many reasons for us to come over here breakups loneliness uncontrollable moments

U guys can expect some care flirt sext from here but how can u guys expect love that to be connected to real life (I'm not opposing if both likes ) but one can't force someone to connect to irl without their interest ...

This is virtual life u can be as u which u can't be in your real life but bringing ur irl emotions here n these emotions to irl makes u fools getting emotionally connected to people here hurts u the most it doesn't bother others better to understand the thin layer which differs ur virtual life n from real life

So the simple rules is enjoy ur time here be flirty happy if any one bothers u just report n inform to mods they will handle it but don't make unnecessary scenes

do you think i havent tried !
do you think i havent tried to make real freinds or people to support me ! its just they cant be mine but they can be for whole world
i loved them so much they too loved them so much but when problems came they gave all blame on me , its ok as a freind i can take
some of your blames but everytime throwing me into the fire is not good.
when some else boy told a girl "randi" in class they should have took that boy name not mine , the boy should have been slapped they day not me . The boy should have said i did it i shouldnt have gone to the girl to clear the misunderstanding

so yeah i am very emotional person dude i connect to people very fast but it real world i always been used , i know i someone can just do anything to make freindship more stronger but they used this thing dude.

recent example its was my bday on 14th november : the only real life wish i got was from one classmate and that too he came to know it by my mom whatsapp status because he had my mom number . You talking about freinds i dont like my relatives either , they just talk about me when there is formality like bday , i can literally say that each every user who has talked to me here knows me more than any of my relatives.
even one of the relatives didnt knew my age they said happy 18th bday instead of 19th ( and yeah my parents and me are not accepted by my relatives because my ex father left my mom. she lived and feed me alone for 6 years . then she did 2nd marriage so know one likes it )
( the real reason why my mom married was for me for my studies i have always been good in studies from std 4 i wanted to take science and took it also scored good in it , my mom is just 10th pass . she worked in a call center to manage all my expenses , she went to office by walking so that she can make me enjoy on sunday)

btw i know nobody would care but here is the answer of your question akaash actually answer of the first question

zozo is not my support system ! : let me clear you are very wrong on it dude like seriously you are very wrong on it after my parents the only support system is the this 4 people from zozo @KIARA @Illusion @Bekhayali @Ramchand
talking about users dont share face, phone no and nothing : well yess i was always the first person to share my personel details ( not phone no) like my face and other social media handles because i felt safe with these 4 people .
each one of them to whom i have shared my personel have shared their personel life too.

see if i or any of them die i would get know it for sure bcz i know how much thye have shared with me okay .
only one statement which would might make you see the level the trust i have on them
" i have told my mom about zozo , secondly each one of them has talked to my mom . thats how much safe i feel in front of them thats the level of trust i have on them "

see akaash you are not wrong i got your point you are totally correct if someone so nice he should have real freind but buddy things didnt work for me they used my kindness very very much . i also know zozo isnt the best place to do such things i never wanted make freinds over here neither in real when i came but their talks dude they made me so connected to them , that each one of us in that kind of bond where we cant leave each other.

lastly you are not at all wrong brother, wht you asked is totally genuine and you asked a very good point i aprreciate it neither i am angry.
see acc to jupi experience no one cares wht we say ( so you might also not care wht i said) but i said this because i thought i can dude akaash might understand , whts a issue in giving a try.

you asked a very good point akaash in future when someone asks me i would share this reply only brother
:heart1::heart1:
Why are you sharing all this tutta??? Is this needed?? If he saying about it thn try to ignore na... Don't reveal the problem and don't give chance to others to make fun on u... Me @Ramchand @KIARA @Bekhayali we are with you , and you know this... So no need too gv him explanation ... Just be yourself...

hese days I'm getting too many complaint about few ppl who I tag here
Ok you getting complain about me
1. A complain that i post my personal life on freinds wall . Am I right ?
First of all let me clear one thing it's freind wall and i had a count of 10 users including. You and no one except you told me to spam freinds wall as it's disturbing you and i said sorry and also said i am deleting those freind wall.ppst and you won't be disturbed.
Secondly i need proof of people who are telling that i should not share my study hours except you.
And thirdly i can share anything like literally anything if it is withing the rules of zozo and i guess sharing my. Number of study hours everyday is not a rulebreaker for the rules of zozo.

So talking about me sharing my study hours and making a complain thread on it is something very childish as you are not the one to say me wht to share wht to not

Coming to your another point
Close to them and doing nothing yet again who said these as complaint to you except yourself that " kawaki is close to them but doing nothing "
Secondly are you here sitting beside me and seeing wht i am talking to them on pm and also wht i am talking to them on call
Do you have any idea about the talks i have with them in backend
No na then you can't say , but it's ok it's a misunderstanding so i can answer it once .
So here is my opinion jupiter
I can't see anyone except yourself trying to say these things about me which is totally pointless and i am done with my saying you can bring any super admin or anyone on board and make them understand that wht you are saying about me is correct the complain you getting about me is correct or not .

Here i leave this pointless topic and things about me

Why are you sharing all this tutta??? Is this needed?? If he saying about it thn try to ignore na... Don't reveal the problem and don't give chance to others to make fun on u... Me @Ramchand @KIARA @Bekhayali we are with you , and you know this... So no need too gv him explanation ... Just be yourself...
Arey she said she is gettin complain from users
So it's for the users
Now if we have to argue on something we need to say it na, we need to clear there misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.