• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

chat was not opening

Likith

lat 45 days am not coming to chat . just i opens today but there is showing some problem . am not getting any room and when am going to open chat just showing that message Loading chat interface please wait.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 13
lat 45 days am not coming to chat . just i opens today but there is showing some problem . am not getting any room and when am going to open chat just showing that message Loading chat interface please wait.
Trying loggin in agn n agn you will be able to get in after 2-3 tries. It happens to me sometimes. Refresh login page.

from the screenshot i can clearly say :) his browser is not rendering the javascript code which is used in our chat page.

If you are using some shitty old chrome version, update it. Else, try to restore your browser in default mode, if that doesn't work, go ahead install firefox and use it.