• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Chat Update and Badges

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Peeps Howdy All,

Well, we made a new update in chat today, this update happened in both Indian and Non-Indian (main chat) rooms. Admin, Mods, Vip got their own special badge to differ from other chatters. And now you can send a private message directly from the main chat by clicking on any users names.

Yes, i know guys, you may be asking this for years :p no special accounts for males?. Yeah, we are gonna launch it soon, But, those accounts will be paid accounts for males. By this way, we can keep very limited premium users and their won't be any misunderstanding between chatters for not providing premium accounts.

anyway i cant reveal all of our :p future updates in the room :p but yeah ... i cant give you any hints :p lol.. be waiting... more gonna be released.

Last edited:
Hey Peeps Howdy All,

Well, we made a new update in chat today, this update happened in both Indian and Non-Indian (main chat) rooms. Admin, Mods, Vip got their own special badge to differ from other chatters. And now you can send a private message directly from the main chat by clicking on any users names.

Yes, i know guys, you may be asking this for years :p no special accounts for males?. Yeah, we are gonna launch it soon, But, those accounts will be paid accounts for males. By this way, we can keep very limited premium users and their won't be any misunderstanding between chatters for not providing premium accounts.

anyway i cant reveal all of our :p future updates in the room :p but yeah ... i cant give you any hints :p lol.. be waiting... more gonna be released.
I love my chat police icon <3 lol and great work as usual Z!

Hey Peeps Howdy All,

Awesome :) I love my new uniform :p

she(imagination) is muted me forever ....what i did .. am discussion with my friends about hacking guest id's and i said no use to complaint on hacker here it useless go and complaint on forums i said these only on wall . but she is ban me forever these is our admins mods. and am not abuse any one there and i though she is ban for previous discussions i think that is main reason....these is revenge.

and am asked for reason for ban she was saying . useless reason (my friends are doing complaint on guest ids hacking ones and said to my friends there is no use for complaint go and give complaint om forum if there is give complaint useless ) these is the reason for ban.. and she adding additional some word she saying to me like i said admins are useless . what she understand i don't know . and one thing if i say like that she will ban forever ? ... it is the reason for ban . and one thing already i have complaint on abusers but no one help that time. but now i ban finally because revenge for previous discussion .. . . so now u got one reason for ban good . abusers are ban for 15 min but am never abuse any one but am ban forever.........