• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solved Chat Temporary Down

The only issues I have picked up on with the new format for the chat are:
1) Extremely laggy... especially when I was testing out the new record voice feature, that and I wasn't able to just stop it after it recorded, and it spammed the room
(2) The cams weren't up and online (which I don't expect to happen for a few weeks)
(3) The same issue with the cams/mics not working for anything except Firefox (tried them in Opera and they didn't work)
(4) After logging out. each time you log in, if you had someone blocked before, you have to block them again (which in no offence is a pain in the ass and if Zeus can make it so once a person is blocked, they remain blocked, it would be great)
(5) When you bold your text, it only bolds it once, and doesn't stay bold
(6) This morning when I came on, with there being only one main room, alot of users weren't speaking English. (Mind you I know it will as well take Zeus time to migrate all the other rooms over)
(7) When posting a link to say a YouTube video, it doesn't highlight the link like it was allowing users to click on it (If Zeus could do that for the new chat as well, it is a huge timesaver for users to share links)

NOW for the HUGE positives I found:
(1) The voice record feature is cool..saves on typing once the bugs with it are worked out
(2) TONS OF EMOJI'S!!! (If some flash emoji's could be added, that would be cool)
(3) When pics are posted, they open and close so much easier

I realize there isn't as many positives as I listed compared to "negative" features BUT I know it will take time for Zeus to fix the bugs and get all the stuff up and running... ONE feature I would like to suggest to Zeus, which I feel a lot of user may like, is the ability to make user created rooms...as someone who has been on online chats for YEARS, I know this is always a HUGE positive for many online chatters, especially if they can create and put a password on their own rooms on chat, then they can invite who they want to chat with to that room instead of being "stuck" in one main room or have to have PM's open with each person.
This is merely my two cents for all it matters and I know it will likely fall on deaf ears (as does anytime I suggest advice, even in real life) but if even ONE or TWO of my suggestions are implemented, then I will definitely enjoy chatting here even more than usual.

1) Extremely laggy... especially when I was testing out the new record voice feature, that and I wasn't able to just stop it after it recorded, and it spammed the room
(2) The cams weren't up and online (which I don't expect to happen for a few weeks)
(3) The same issue with the cams/mics not working for anything except Firefox (tried them in Opera and they didn't work)
(4) After logging out. each time you log in, if you had someone blocked before, you have to block them again (which in no offence is a pain in the ass and if Zeus can make it so once a person is blocked, they remain blocked, it would be great)
(6) This morning when I came on, with there being only one main room, alot of users weren't speaking English. (Mind you I know it will as well take Zeus time to migrate all the other rooms over)
(7) When posting a link to say a YouTube video, it doesn't highlight the link like it was allowing users to click on it (If Zeus could do that for the new chat as well, it is a huge timesaver for users to share links)

(1) The voice record feature is cool..saves on typing once the bugs with it are worked out
(2) TONS OF EMOJI'S!!! (If some flash emoji's could be added, that would be cool)

I realize there isn't as many positives as I listed compared to "negative" features BUT I know it will take time for Zeus to fix the bugs and get all the stuff up and running... ONE feature I would like to suggest to Zeus, which I feel a lot of user may like, is the ability to make user created rooms...as someone who has been on online chats for YEARS, I know this is always a HUGE positive for many online chatters, especially if they can create and put a password on their own rooms on chat, then they can invite who they want to chat with to that room instead of being "stuck" in one main room or have to have PM's open with each person.
This is merely my two cents for all it matters and I know it will likely fall on deaf ears (as does anytime I suggest advice, even in real life) but if even ONE or TWO of my suggestions are implemented, then I will definitely enjoy chatting here even more than usual.
Thanks for the suggestions Mike and for reporting us what needs to be fixed. And just as a reminder it is only the first day with the new chat up and running, so it will take some time to fix everything. Firefox works best and it's informed right at the bottom of the page, so our users won't have to go jumping around browsers to try and see what works. Cams will take some time to be fixed and good to go. Any other issues please let us know :)

As for this one, the information I have is that the copy/paste is not allowed in main room. Which is great cause we'll have less problems with spammers posting their links there and flooding the room hence disturbing the flow of the room

being patient is the magic for this ;) hehe these are being worked on day and night to provide our users a better chat service...so pls bear with us :) and thanks for letting us know what the issues are :) feedbacks are always welcomed :)

again....

Android Users: Use Chrome Browser For Full Support.
IOS(Apple) Users: Use Safari Browser For Full Support.
Windows Desktop/Laptop Users: Use Firefox Browser For Full Support.
Mac Desktop/laptop Users: Use Safari Browser For Full Support.

It was mentioned that we should register once again? I tried to sign up with my previous user name but the system said "it was taken already". Then signed in with my previous user name and password and got only Main room with about 10 users, no other rooms. Then uploaded pic, it stays in profile. You can see below what I see. Certainly I can't register with the same user name if I already use it.
I would like my usual user name and it's disturbing that we should register again and again at every change of layout.
Usually using laptop and Firefox browser.

1521237496334.png

It was mentioned that we should register once again? I tried to sign up with my previous user name but the system said "it was taken already".

-yes someone would have registered that name already if it wasnt u...

Then signed in with my previous user name and password and got only Main room with about 10 users, no other rooms.

-im sure there was a list of rooms displayed as u logged in...the no. of users will rise eventually.

Then uploaded pic, it stays in profile. You can see below what I see. Certainly I can't register with the same user name if I already use it.

-we are sorry to hear that...like i said if it wasnt u then someone else have already taken it before u register here again...

I would like my usual user name and it's disturbing that we should register again and again at every change of layout.

-bear with us...and sorry for the inconvenience caused.... but this will be the last time u have to do it hopefully... :) and there's more to come :)

-then u r good to go :) it works best in firefox for windows... :)

U
It was mentioned that we should register once again? I tried to sign up with my previous user name but the system said "it was taken already". Then signed in with my previous user name and password and got only Main room with about 10 users, no other rooms. Then uploaded pic, it stays in profile. You can see below what I see. Certainly I can't register with the same user name if I already use it.

View attachment 543
U need to clear chat history than login register ur I'd if u get same msg I'd taken than login as guest go to setting logout refresh and login with ur I'd hope ur problem will b solved

U

U need to clear chat history than login register ur I'd if u get same msg I'd taken than login as guest go to setting logout refresh and login with ur I'd hope ur problem will b solved
= thank you, i really came as a guest, then log out, then register once again, log in, and now i can see many rooms (before i saw only main room)
= where is now main room? i see sex chat, video chat, adult chat... but nowhere main room?
= how could we see profile details of chatters (those ASL questions are so annoying)?

= thank you, i really came as a guest, then log out, then register once again, log in, and now i can see many rooms (before i saw only main room)
= where is now main room? i see sex chat, video chat, adult chat... but nowhere main room?
= how could we see profile details of chatters (those ASL questions are so annoying)?
U can find more rooms in more rooms option

lol scorps.. once per day server time.. chat goes down... and will be back online in few minutes.

1. It goes down at 1Am each day. for 5-10 minutes maximum.
2. This process helps us to avoid chat lagging and connection issues.
3. This helps us to clear all the chat temp files and keep the server updated.

Still can't get access. For information I registered and was able to sign in on Friday last, but have not managed to since then, although I have been busy with other things in the meantime, so never really tried over the weekend.

Still can't get access. For information I registered and was able to sign in on Friday last, but have not managed to since then, although I have been busy with other things in the meantime, so never really tried over the weekend.
Clear chat history register again

scorps :( have you tried alt-f5 on the logon screen. dude we'll fix it!!!!! try edge or ff ?