• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solved Chat Temporary Down

If I m replying to any one pm I can't chat on main wall than I just got DC now I m unable to login in my nick and it's very slow
beryl since the chat is still being tested with all the users at the same time it might have small issues... anyway we will update @Administrator on these but pls keep in mind he works hard to give the best of it...so for now be patient...lets see what's been suggested to do for that issue.... :)

Sad to say but none is liking it
Its tough to chat through mobile
When we first changed from flash to the previous interface we were using nobody liked it either, till everyone got used to it and everything was fine :). Changes are great but at first cause natural strangeness :) Zeus has always given all of you users the best chat rooms for you to enjoy. Trust his constant great work and the team working with him to make things better. We count on you to kindly inform us about any issues you might have and please keep in mind that not everything will be fixed in one day. In time things will normalize and we all will get to enjoy the best chat room ever.

Please remember to report on forumuinder the thread about technical help/problems/suggestions and take screenshots of what is happening so we can better assist you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Android Users: Use Chrome Browser For Full Support.
IOS(Apple) Users: Use Safari Browser For Full Support.
Windows Desktop/Laptop Users: Use Firefox Browser For Full Support.
Mac Desktop/laptop Users: Use Safari Browser For Full Support.

beryl since the chat is still being tested with all the users at the same time it might have small issues... anyway we will update @Administrator on these but pls keep in mind he works hard to give the best of it...so for now be patient...lets see what's been suggested to do for that issue.... :)
I m unable to login it sing password wrong :'(

I don't have an issue with it aside from the laggy cams.

The mobile site does not load for me at all.
The cams are still being worked on SC and what kind of mobile do you use? And also can you take a screenshot of the screen on your phone and post it here?

I'm android using Chome. The page loads, but there's a blank space where the chat should be.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't clear cache on my phone. It works now ^^'
Thank you for letting us know :)