• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solved Chat Temporary Down

Yes Groom, tried that also. I've not had any problems using Google Chrome before and I haven't updated it. I've tried searching for the zozo site through Google too, but every time all I get is a blank white screen, and no reaction either if I click the 'New Chat' link. Also I am not getting an option to either register or sign in. I have just managed to get into adult chat and Main Chat rooms, but there are no links from those to Sex Chat room.

Thanks Groom, that link has now got me into sex chat room without needing to log in. I've bookmarked that page for future use, and will now delete any other links I have. Thanks again :D

Thank you for the help Groomie! And Scorps babe <3 better come back and show your face :p