• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Lag/Chat Hang/Chat Stuck and Chat dead? Or Zeus dead?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone have their own way of expressing when chat being unable to process any incoming messages, before it process old messages which are in queue.

While building the application we started with one worker, which does all the process which happens in the chat, it have to process all messages in every single room, including the private chat messages.

We are in progress of updating the worker instance with more than once instance to run the application smooth when it get hit with heavy messages.

Once it get updated, this issue wont happen again, until then hmmm.. Lets keep creating more and more new threads stating everyone's thought about the lag.

I can't even talk to a woman in pm because it won't show me her messages or it won't show my messages to her, very hard to build something when the pm keeps fucking up, normally i would say this in a more polite way but its happening too fucking much and i don't won't her to think i'm ignoring her but its hard to explain that when you don't even get a chance to explain it i have already posted a thread about this some time back and its still happening, before you know it no woman is gonna wanna talk to me because they all think i ignore them, please fix this!!!

All the above is happening and msg is not being sent and getting DC... hope you sort that soon... Thank You...