• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Cant Message

which room? and in private or public chat? let me know what did you try to send?

next time take a screenshot and post it in here.

Just clear your browser cache by deleting all time browser history in your mobile or desktop browser settings. Sure it will help you to fix this issue, if not.. let me know

Hello there
Was away for a few days for some professional reasons.. happy to be back in the flow and once again ZZZZZZEUSSSS with my iPhone problem ;) the same issue is with me I am unable to send texts though I can type them in the box. Plzzzz help :p

I
which room? and in private or public chat? let me know what did you try to send?

next time take a screenshot and post it in here.

Just clear your browser cache by deleting all time browser history in your mobile or desktop browser settings. Sure it will help you to fix this issue, if not.. let me know
cleared everything but still nothing happened :(

Try clearing again Immi, it was a general fix and rest, some of the cookies on your browser might be hard to get removed, we had same issue with another staff member, but after he cleared again everything was fine.

Try clearing again Immi, it was a general fix and rest, some of the cookies on your browser might be hard to get removed, we had same issue with another staff member, but after he cleared again everything was fine.
Okay let me try it again thnx :)