• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can we make good friends on zozo?

If we start following the defined rules to make friends, we will never find one.

Be the way you are. Represent yourself. Things will happen automatically.
Thank u boss!!! but in the process of making friends if we meet a wrong one?If that is misleading...we all know that everything has its own pros and cons ....how to be more careful?

Only one message to be careful.....

NEVER EVER SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE....

So even if you met someone wrong, you just block him/her and move forward.
Boss , there are many manipulators over here......so how can we figure out who's really caring and who's acting like that ?

You seems to know everything about this platform.

Anyways... This forum wall is not the right place for such discussion (as per forum rules, we are deviating from subject).

Will tell you in conversation tab.

Last edited:
Boss , there are many manipulators over here......so how can we figure out who's really caring and who's acting like that ?
Manipulate the manipulators !! People will never get too close until and unless they share true faces of themselves though try hard!! So just talk like the way people talk to you!! Definitely one day , people who you found here will don't even stays with you!!

This platform is to make temporary friends not serious friends!!I feel!!

This is what my perception is !!!

It all depends how u treat ppl and how they treat.. Just maintain a thin line between u n others..
Neverever share ur personal is a common thing here we say as it is an adult platform..

Give respect and take respect policy works as per me..:rock:
Do what u like and never judge ppl...
Listen more, understand well, think a little, act as u wish...:holiday:

If we start following the defined rules to make friends, we will never find one.

Be the way you are. Represent yourself. Things will happen automatically.
even if it’s zozo or real life i define rules whom need to be my GF & my best friend even i don’t get i can stay without that caz if we lose one fake we get another fake in no time but if we lost genuine frnd or gf u can’t get it so easily. i personally experienced the value of having genuine ppl & only genuine still stays in my life, so even i don’t get in mean time i’ll b get addicted earning money like a hell caz that makes me more & more stronger even if no one is there to reach when i need.

Yes we can make good friends anywhr
But BEWARE
They backstab too ...
Dont share your secrets
Dont share your personal info with anyone
Dont share your pics
:)
is all of the above applicable for friend or bf or both lol