• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bye bye

Hey @Beryl,
Hope you are doing good and I wish you to be back (last time I wished someone to be back, they were back, so many incidents like that)
I don't wanna embarrass myself but then I am an idiot so I will do it anyway.

So when I first came here you are the one who guided me through the forum rules. And I remember our first fight, it was bad, I got angry and overreacted. After that, we had a few fights because of course silly me. I used to be so angry with you for many months but then I realized you are a nice and good-hearted person.

Although I never approached you again maybe because of my own ego, I always maintained grudging respect for you. You inspired me, you helped me to become more mature and strong.

So for what it's worth,
I am sorry and I like you as a person.

I actually stalked your profile many times to read your profile posts and content and I like them, see that's an achievement for you :p. And I love your voice and songs (I secretly listened to you when I was undercover, your Lag ja gale was so soothing).

So take a break if you have to but come back and fight with me you goodie goodie. If you ever feel like sharing anything, just visit me. Get angry with me, let's have some pillow fights, snowball fights and whatever you fancy.

Incoming...
67j.gif
I hit you, you should come back to hit me okie :punch:

Else I will put a curse on your lands with my black magic :bandid:

ZoZo needs you...
And in your heart, you know that very well too...

PS: I know you don't like my long posts but sorry, some things are hard to change.

Hey @Beryl,
Hope you are doing good and I wish you to be back (last time I wished someone to be back, they were back, so many incidents like that)

So when I first came here you are the one who guided me through the forum rules. And I remember our first fight, it was bad, I got angry and overreacted. After that, we had a few fights because of course silly me. I used to be so angry with you for many months but then I realized you are a nice and good-hearted person.

Although I never approached you again maybe because of my own ego, I always maintained grudging respect for you. You inspired me, you helped me to become more mature and strong.

So for what it's worth,

I actually stalked your profile many times to read your profile posts and content and I like them, see that's an achievement for you :p. And I love your voice and songs (I secretly listened to you when I was undercover, your Lag ja gale was so soothing).

So take a break if you have to but come back and fight with me you goodie goodie. If you ever feel like sharing anything, just visit me. Get angry with me, let's have some pillow fights, snowball fights and whatever you fancy.

Incoming...
View attachment 68635

ZoZo needs you...

PS: I know you don't like my long posts but sorry, some things are hard to change.
This post I really liked it @Kamini :highfive: and this is you why I respect and admire you

Hey @Beryl,

So for what it's worth,

Incoming...
View attachment 68635

ZoZo needs you...

Join the club of @Beryl stalkers!!

Hi hello to all who are still in zozo and who left zozo
I Joined zozo in 2017 it has been a long journey since
lots of emotions
Anyways I found zozo don't need me any more
Almost a month back i stopped coming to zozo but none was concern m i alive or dead why m i not comming
pardon me there were few who were concerni would like to mention thr name @Aurelía @SPIRIT @VAMC @Shyam @Babai_43 @♦️HARLEY QUINN♥️ they pinged and asked where m i they were concerned about my absence they hardly knows me but still there concern touch my heart love you guys thnx a lot Whomi concidered as my friend they damn dint care to atleast ping me once no hard feelings for anyone
My time is up of zozo
I m leaving zozo and handling over my admin badge and forum super moderator badge @Administrator can give them to those whom they feel elible to them
But I m not gonna Delete my I'd so it will remain in zozo forever untill zozo exist

Zozo was good and bad experience
Wishing Everyone good luck

Take good care of yourself Every one
Miss you all good and bad people lol

Bye
Beryl
Seriously? Tell me one thing ? - if you leave who will fight with me? Okay - take break - come back stronger !!! Let’s fight !

lots of emotions
Almost a month back i stopped coming to zozo but none was concern m i alive or dead why m i not comming
pardon me there were few who were concerni would like to mention thr name @Aurelía @SPIRIT @VAMC @Shyam @Babai_43 @♦️HARLEY QUINN♥️ they pinged and asked where m i they were concerned about my absence they hardly knows me but still there concern touch my heart love you guys thnx a lot Whomi concidered as my friend they damn dint care to atleast ping me once no hard feelings for anyone
My time is up of zozo
I m leaving zozo and handling over my admin badge and forum super moderator badge @Administrator can give them to those whom they feel elible to them
But I m not gonna Delete my I'd so it will remain in zozo forever untill zozo exist

Bye
Beryl
Without u who delete our spaming post.. :(:(i dont know much about u, but u ur present mean.. Stay helthi n came back n delete our spaming post

It was in back of mind that your tags comments are missing @Beryl But could not realize that u r not here for a month. So sorry that you felt ignored.
Your reactions and comments motivated me. You are the first user to like my comment when I was newbie. your straight forward replies are inspiration to stick to rules and decorum of the Forum. So you matters a lot to us.
All the best for the path you choose but as u said this ID will remain so hoping your posts will be visible on this platform again.

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
Although I never got to speak with you, I know for a fact that you’re a good and a humble soul. And it’s kinda sad to see you leave. I hope whatever decision you’ve made brings you peace. Good luck and have a happy future ahead. Take care!:fingercross::heart1: