• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bye bye

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Hi hello to all who are still in zozo and who left zozo
I Joined zozo in 2017 it has been a long journey since
lots of emotions
Anyways I found zozo don't need me any more
Almost a month back i stopped coming to zozo but none was concern m i alive or dead why m i not comming
pardon me there were few who were concerni would like to mention thr name @Aurelía @SPIRIT @VAMC @Shyam @Babai_43 @♦️HARLEY QUINN♥️ they pinged and asked where m i they were concerned about my absence they hardly knows me but still there concern touch my heart love you guys thnx a lot Whomi concidered as my friend they damn dint care to atleast ping me once no hard feelings for anyone
My time is up of zozo
I m leaving zozo and handling over my admin badge and forum super moderator badge @Administrator can give them to those whom they feel elible to them
But I m not gonna Delete my I'd so it will remain in zozo forever untill zozo exist

Zozo was good and bad experience
Wishing Everyone good luck

Take good care of yourself Every one
Miss you all good and bad people lol

Bye
Beryl

lots of emotions
Almost a month back i stopped coming to zozo but none was concern m i alive or dead why m i not comming
pardon me there were few who were concerni would like to mention thr name @Aurelía @SPIRIT @VAMC @Shyam @Babai_43 @♦️HARLEY QUINN♥️ they pinged and asked where m i they were concerned about my absence they hardly knows me but still there concern touch my heart love you guys thnx a lot Whomi concidered as my friend they damn dint care to atleast ping me once no hard feelings for anyone
My time is up of zozo
I m leaving zozo and handling over my admin badge and forum super moderator badge @Administrator can give them to those whom they feel elible to them
But I m not gonna Delete my I'd so it will remain in zozo forever untill zozo exist

Bye
Beryl
You are leaving zozo. Why?:speechless1::speechless1:

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl

So? where have you been all these days? A month of honeymoon holiday LOL?:think:

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
Bye to main pehle bhi nahi Bolta kabhi to ab Kya bolunga , akeli kaha jayegi main bhi aata hu , Donno Sath hi chalte Hain

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
It won’t be a lie if I speak on behalf of everyone that~ EVERYBODY MISSED YOU DEARLY @Beryl ♥️

If you chose to have a break from ZoZo then more power to you babe. You will always be our CHAT SECRET AGENT FOREVER.

None can replace you I can guarantee you.
You’re a goddamn irreplaceable one hell of a fire cracker !

(We want a farewell partyyyyy yaaas)

Never Goodbye. See You Again ♦️♥️

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
you better come back and visit ,even hop over into sex chat ,be stong and stay strong ,like

♦️HARLEY QUINN♥️ said never goodbye :heart1:

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
Take care miss you always

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
I wish we will see you again here. I will miss you. Please come back.

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
All d best for ur future ....I m kinda new so I donno much about u ....!!!! Still how much I know is all good about u ....!!! We will miss u!!!!

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
Sitara mannu she is missing you everyday. All the best for your future

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
Always miss you take care:heart1:

lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
I m really hard in telling a permanent bye to any one I get in touch with… I always enjoyed both of us sharing our ideas, songs, a little days of convo., etc. be it for some days but those ‘some days’ created a great Sister memories….
Will miss your posts Lyrical, Saxophone, etc…
I always wished sis You would come back but after this post it really makes me feel numb and I am literally Into tears which I cant even express…
Sis I agree some friends were just not bothered, they were friends by name only or might have been busy, God knows what… But you have also made friends like us who really cares about your presence….
Any ways, I cannot say a complete bye to you…
Will miss you the most….
Take Care
Always My wishes and love with you my dearest SIS ….
I am also taking a Short leave from zozo due to college Exams… might be after that I would wish to have a convo with you when I Come back or might not… but the thought of yours will always be in my heart…
Please do-not leave permanently sis:(
Any ways Best Of Luck For you Future..:heart1:
:brokenheart:

Last edited:
lots of emotions
My time is up of zozo

Bye
Beryl
Why to leave something for some haters. Please don't leave many people wants your presence too :(