Kesa hawanapse hawan karwayege
Socho sochoSochti wt
Hehe.. wo kaiseYou have opened a Pandora's box with this post. All the best.
Its zozo there are many creative brains here. It will be fun..Hehe.. wo kaise
You cooked mutton for me
Kya krvaya jaaye...
Yeh baate batai nhi jati ....

Apne btao ap kya krwaoge mujseIts zozo there are many creative brains here. It will be fun..
Never.. I am pure vegetarian ..You cooked mutton for me
Wo to ap hi btaogeKya krvaya jaaye...
Tumare to intention hi khrb h lolYeh baate batai nhi jati ....
Nzr lag jati hain![]()
Hahaha intention kharab nahi, bas imagination thodi zyada creative haiTumare to intention hi khrb h lol

Isko creative ni bolteHahaha intention kharab nahi, bas imagination thodi zyada creative hai![]()
I want you to give yourself a spa day treat. Pamper yourself.Apne btao ap kya krwaoge mujse
Wow.. ok on this SundayI want you to give yourself a spa day treat. Pamper yourself.
Then you cooked Palak PaneerNever.. I am pure vegetarian ..