It's been just a few days on zozo! But now we still need to figure out how we gonna feel if we stay out of this loop
So I felt like taking a break for a few months...
Not just because I felt it, but because of some people...
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF GROUPISM?
IT'S OF DIFFERENT TYPES...
ONE IS WHEN WE FEEL ALONE FROM NEW PEOPLE WE MET, LIKE THEY MIGHT KNOW EACH OTHER FOR AGES AND WE MUST BE NEWBIE THERE....
THE SECOND ONE IS...BEING AVOIDED BY THE PEOPLE WE KNOW... WE TALK... WE USED TO TALK...
I expect some comments like "oh come on this is zozo, just a virtual world" but what I'm doing here is just explaining what I felt...
We should share the good and bad experiences right?!
Soo... Yeahh...
BYE DU-BYEE! TO ALL MY FAVORITE ZOZO BUDDIES!


So I felt like taking a break for a few months...
Not just because I felt it, but because of some people...
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF GROUPISM?
IT'S OF DIFFERENT TYPES...
ONE IS WHEN WE FEEL ALONE FROM NEW PEOPLE WE MET, LIKE THEY MIGHT KNOW EACH OTHER FOR AGES AND WE MUST BE NEWBIE THERE....
THE SECOND ONE IS...BEING AVOIDED BY THE PEOPLE WE KNOW... WE TALK... WE USED TO TALK...
I expect some comments like "oh come on this is zozo, just a virtual world" but what I'm doing here is just explaining what I felt...
We should share the good and bad experiences right?!
Soo... Yeahh...
BYE DU-BYEE! TO ALL MY FAVORITE ZOZO BUDDIES!


