• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Blocks on the new chat

T

TheGroom

On the new chat it seems if someone blocks you then it acts like a two way block and you can't see anything they say as well as them not seeing you.

Whilst I don't mind people blocking me (don't know what i did though :( ) it makes the chat really hard to follow.

was this by design or is it something that needs fixing?

On the new chat it seems if someone blocks you then it acts like a two way block and you can't see anything they say as well as them not seeing you.

Whilst I don't mind people blocking me (don't know what i did though :( ) it makes the chat really hard to follow.

I think it's the design Groomie. What I know is that the person can see what you say, but you can't see what they say but @Administrator can give us a better and more accurate answer on that. So let's wait :)

If it's the way u said the I would really b happy to know if we block someone it's from bothways

I don't think it should be that way though, it makes the chat hard to read and it's taking the choice to block away from you

If it's someone who is involved in the chat, it can make it seriously difficult to follow.

I don't think it should be that way though, it makes the chat hard to read and it's taking the choice to block away from you

If it's someone who is involved in the chat, it can make it seriously difficult to follow.
dont worry groomie...im sure Z has better plans for that :) lets just wait and see :)

@TheGroom What happens in facebook and other social networks?. If you block some user, their whole profile everything get blocked? right.

Hmmm it sounds like, you want to block some user and they need to see your message after the block? Well lol.. it does not make any sense.

If some user blocks you means, they seriously don't want you to interact with them. This option is pretty straightforward and makes sense in all way.

It's like locking your door and getting away from other peoples unwanted trouble.

if someone blocks you then they don't want to see anything you say - that's fine i understand that.

the way it's working now though it acts like you blocked them as well - all i'm saying is is different from the way blocks have worked in the past and it makes the chat hard to follow.

I haven't blocked someone but i can't see anything they say or how they interact with the room because they blocked me. If that's the way you want it to be then that's fine, obviously.