• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

: ) Blind...!!!

Nihaaa

✨❤ The Sunshine of zozo❤✨
VIP
Posting Freak
Don't trust anyone blindly..
Most people you meet with are with you only for their own sake and interest...!!!

YOU CANNOT STOP

TRUSTING PEOPLE IN LIFE
BUT I HAVE LEARNED TO
BE A LITTLE BIT CAREFUL.
THE WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE
TRUST-WORTHY IS TO

TRUST THEM...

Don't rush; trust the journey and have faith in your path..

I don't trust words, I trust vibes.
People can tell you anything
, But a vibe tells you everything.

Respect people who trust you. It takes a lot for people to trust you, so treat their trust like precious porcelain.

Don't trust too much on anyone Because, it has the potential to cause harm to your heart only It's better to put trust in yourself and go on your own way...

Forgive yourself for
the blindness that put you
in the path of those
who betrayed you.
Sometimes a
good heart doesn't see the bad..

Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first..

Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight..

THE EYES ARE USELESS WHEN THE MIND IS BLIND...!!!

Most people you meet with are with you only for their own sake and interest...!!!

YOU CANNOT STOP

TRUSTING PEOPLE IN LIFE
BUT I HAVE LEARNED TO
BE A LITTLE BIT CAREFUL.
THE WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE
TRUST-WORTHY IS TO

TRUST THEM...

Respect people who trust you. It takes a lot for people to trust you, so treat their trust like precious porcelain.

Don't trust too much on anyone Because, it has the potential to cause harm to your heart only It's better to put trust in yourself and go on your own way...
True2.jpeg

YOU CANNOT STOP

TRUSTING PEOPLE IN LIFE
BUT I HAVE LEARNED TO
BE A LITTLE BIT CAREFUL.
THE WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE
TRUST-WORTHY IS TO

TRUST THEM...

Forgive yourself for
the blindness that put you
in the path of those
who betrayed you.
Sometimes a
good heart doesn't see the bad..

Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first..

Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight..

THE EYES ARE USELESS WHEN THE MIND IS BLIND...!!!
Thank u for knowledge...
But I m in confusion...