• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs Beta login Issues

musalund

Hi admins,
I have registered for the new beta chat with the same username i.e musalund but at that i forgot to verify my email address and now when i tried to login again it is saying to verify email and at the same time that email got expired , So it would be great if u just send the verify link when ever user tries to login to beta chat if his account is not verified.Thanks

Hi admins,
I have registered for the new beta chat with the same username i.e musalund but at that i forgot to verify my email address and now when i tried to login again it is saying to verify email and at the same time that email got expired , So it would be great if u just send the verify link when ever user tries to login to beta chat if his account is not verified.Thanks
sent

Hi hades i have clicked on the link verify email which u have sent still i am getting the notification saying email not verified while trying to login