• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs Beta Chat Problem

Alcyoneus

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Dear @Hades Beta is very problematic during login to the chat,sometimes it shows that the ID password is wrong,sometimes it shows that the verification is wrong,after facing this problem a few times,then login,then when refreshing,it goes straight to the home page without entering the chat.This problem is being created again and again.It would be great if this problem could be solved.I will make one request to you,like beta chat has the option of pm off, but if pm turn off,the whole PM is closed,can't talk to friends,if this problem If it can be solved,it is very good that there were options in Indian chat such as Only Friends,User,Guest and off these options come back again in beta chat and it is good if there is an option of friend request.

These are not problems.. they are privileges and how the way you have used it...

if the password is wrong.. then it is wrong...

if email is not validated.. it gonna give validation error and account locked out forever.. until u request admins to send manually to resolve it. ( the old UI is heaven for spammers and people can stay in with invalid emails for decades.. ) even pros, and badge holders use invalid emails in the chat.

The friend list on the todo list.... if you list out the difference between both chat.. our UI has plenty of options than the old UI... how about cams? and private calls?

I can list out 10's more new features added in our UI.. yes it looks NORMAL.. not too flashy.. but it works and NO lag or downtime...

These are not problems.. they are privileges and how the way you have used it...

if email is not validated.. it gonna give validation error and account locked out forever.. until u request admins to send manually to resolve it. ( the old UI is heaven for spammers and people can stay in with invalid emails for decades.. ) even pros, and badge holders use invalid emails in the chat.

The friend list on the todo list.... if you list out the difference between both chat.. our UI has plenty of options than the old UI... how about cams? and private calls?

I can list out 10's more new features added in our UI.. yes it looks NORMAL.. not too flashy.. but it works and NO lag or downtime...
Everything is working fine without any lag

Yes,it is working fine now,but after deleting the Google history, there is a problem when logging in to the chat.And there is no option to delete own messages in beta chat,it is very good to give that option.

Yes,it is working fine now,but after deleting the Google history, there is a problem when logging in to the chat.And there is no option to delete own messages in beta chat,it is very good to give that option.
It may make the person to erase the conflict msgs n may frame opposite person as a culprit so maybe it's not needed

It may make the person to erase the conflict msgs n may frame opposite person as a culprit so maybe it's not needed
I support your message but in some cases we get unwanted msg sometimes,in those cases it is necessary to delete msg then this option is needed.

I support your message but in some cases we get unwanted msg sometimes,in those cases it is necessary to delete msg then this option is needed.
no, this allows admin to SEE what you're saying. people wont be able to deny or change their sentence. Its a good way to see who is really telling the truth. spammers hate when we can do that. :Devil:

Dear @Hades Beta is very problematic during login to the chat,sometimes it shows that the ID password is wrong,sometimes it shows that the verification is wrong,after facing this problem a few times,then login,then when refreshing,it goes straight to the home page without entering the chat.This problem is being created again and again.It would be great if this problem could be solved.I will make one request to you,like beta chat has the option of pm off, but if pm turn off,the whole PM is closed,can't talk to friends,if this problem If it can be solved,it is very good that there were options in Indian chat such as Only Friends,User,Guest and off these options come back again in beta chat and it is good if there is an option of friend request.
u rong im using beta its verysomth and comfortable to use