• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Best SEX positions men love to do

why is it always about what MEN like jeez
Bcoz they r dumb to express, so there r thesis n studies for them to learn from haha :Cwl: (no offence for fun)

I feel some traits are common in many Men

It's like many fail to express the feeling

As they have inhibitions, thinking what others might feel and mainly even if they express it Might go so wrong

As their partner will be expecting something he with his overthinking and emotion does the other way

So they need to have experience, that's why no matter how many ages

Understanding and expressing feelings to woman is like exploring Universe no matter how much you know still there's vast to explore :Cwl:

depends from man type. I heard that massage in kyiv helped me to increase libido. Usually, there are several different types of massage to choose from, and the spa receptionist can provide you detailed information about each specific service. Its quite funny experience for me.

Last edited:
I feel some traits are common in many Men

It's like many fail to express the feeling

As they have inhibitions, thinking what others might feel and mainly even if they express it Might go so wrong

As their partner will be expecting something he with his overthinking and emotion does the other way

So they need to have experience, that's why no matter how many ages

Understanding and expressing feelings to woman is like exploring Universe no matter how much you know still there's vast to explore :Cwl:
But one more main important thing is we need to avoid this kind of big notes and quotes in important Time. Otherwise direct break up or divorce Machi.
:rofl1: :giggle:

But one more main important thing is we need to avoid this kind of big notes and quotes in important Time. Otherwise direct break up or divorce Machi.
:rofl1: :giggle:

Thanks machi this is a good advice

I need to cut short being short and sweet haha

Btw sometimes in arguments when I start speaking the other will say

Stop let's not discuss issue is solved haha

That's why no one argues with me

:Cwl: :rofl1:

After laboriously going through the 7 pages of this thread , I am quite disappointed. Only 10 positions explained by Mommy who has already tried 20+ positions ( referring to an other post ) . I am a good student lol looking forward to the rest.

After laboriously going through the 7 pages of this thread , I am quite disappointed. Only 10 positions explained by Mommy who has already tried 20+ positions ( referring to an other post ) . I am a good student lol looking forward to the rest.
Haha I got busy in trail n testing buddy(kidding) ;) ...dont worry will be posting rest in a while... Have patience...give me some time

@AmoRoUs ❤️ you almost had 3 months and you didn't update the post yet. I am looking to re-read the memes, puns and crazy gag-filled threads that follow. This post is a lot fun, it should be copied in the meme section too. Lmao.

To add, on a slightly different note, you can read 'women on top' section here: https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-of-the-most-interesting-stories-of-placements-at-NITs-to-date (pretty out-dated maybe but lol factor included).

View attachment 46646

Hmm.. didn't mean to offend anyone, I didn't say anything. haha
Love the last line if it is said my a women. :giggle: